6 We See, 7 We Feel

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is a sequel to "As Long As I'm With You"

Warning: If you do not want Hoya back, then don’t read this. 

**********************************************

 

Exactly one month later, Sunggyu finally decided to call for a group meeting. The location was at Woohyun’s house as the younger member requested. Also, normal, if they were to meet out and have fun, they’d always prefer Woohyun’s house. As an idol, they couldn’t just go to the club all the time and enjoy their adult lives like normal South Korean citizen. Coming to Woohyun’s house was also because they felt like home, tasting Woohyun’s food. As the matter of fact that, out of 7 members, Woohyun’s cooking skill is the best. They felt like home eating homemade food, enjoying in the relaxing environment with beloved people.

 

The news of 1 out of 6 members in Infinite that didn't resign the contract was still left as a rumor on social media since neither the company nor any infinite members confirmed that it was true to the public. The biggest reason was to wait until the new rockie group from Woollim Ent. successfully debuted at the late August first.

 

Once a leader, always a leader. Once a brother, still a brother. Sunggyu couldn’t avoid the fact that he still loved Hoya as much as he loved other members. He just couldn’t help but got angry at first because if he didn’t, then everyone would doubt his love and care toward s that even one of them left, he showed nothing, just emotionless. It was pretty common of him to get angry as much as he knew, all the members had been feeling like a crap as well. He thought it was time to mend the broken hole of infinite.

 

The longer he waited, he more remorseful Hoya would feel. Like Woohyun told him, they couldn’t let Hoya leave with guilt. Even he wasn’t still a part of Infinite anymore, Sunggyu still wanted the best of to have bright future waiting for him. He would stand at the back, cheering, feeling happy for him silently.

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo were the first to arrive at Woohyun’s house and helped the younger member with his cooking. They played and joked around each other and the other members started to arrive one by one as well.

 

The last was Hoya.

 

5 of them were sitting at the living room leaving Woohyun alone in the kitchen since they were not any help for Woohyun at all but just distracted him from cooking, so at the end, Woohyun kicked all of them out of the kitchen.

 

Then right after the doorbell rang, all the members sat still at their place. Probably, it was still hard for them to accept the truth. As Sungjong sensed the tense up in the air, he decided to volunteer opening the door.

 

“I’ll go to—“ but he was cut off.

 

“I’ll do it Jonggie.” 4 pairs of eyes gave Sunggyu a look in which Sunggyu chuckled at his dongsaengs before he assured them.

 

“Don’t worry guys.” He walked straight to open the door.

 

Hoya glanced up at flinched at the sight of his oldest Hyung opening the door for him.

 

“It took you long enough.” Hoya couldn’t suppress the tears threatening to fall down any time soon but he tried not to. Somehow, he thought Sunggyu would never forgive him, nor talk to him and smile to him like this again.

 

“S-sorry Hyung. Traffic .” Sunggyu nodded and led the way inside after Hoya closed the door.

 

“Hey Hyung/Hoya” all the 4 members greeted the new comer with a wide smile on their face. Only Dongwoo that came and gave him that kind of bro-hug.

 

They chitchatted some staffs like normal like when they used to live together and had a midnight talk with each other. Woohyun was still waiting some food to cook so he sneaked out from the kitchen just to share some jokes among the members. They felt like nostalgic.

 

Just out of sudden, Hoya murmured the word “sorry” under his breath but it didn’t go unnoticed by the rest of the members.

 

Myungsoo threw his arm around Hoya’s shoulder with Sungjong grabbing his hand.

 

“We accepted your apology. You don’t have to explain us much since we understand you much more than you understand yourself.” Sungyeol smiled and patted Hoya’s thigh.

 

“That’s right. The news just took us by surprise. We just needed some time to accept it. Did you think that we won’t forgive you? You Pabo.” Dongwoo laughed a little but stopped with he saw few drops of tear falling from Hoya’s eyes.

 

“After all, we are still a family, almost 10 year-friendship cannot be completely destroyed simply because we wanted to. Even Sungg—“ Woohyun didn’t finish his sentence yet but something hit his realization.

 

“Kids...go buy some beers.” Woohyun got up from the sofa where he sat next to Sunggyu and dragged Myungsoo and Sungjong to the door of his apartment, under the confused look from the two youngest maknaes. But then they got the meaning and left with no more words.

 

When he walked back to the living room, he dragged the choding and dinosaur from their seats as well.

 

“What the Woohyun.” Dongwoo snorted.

 

“Come help me in the kitchen.”

 

“But you told us to keep distance from your precious kitchen.” Retorted Sungyeol earning a smack at the back of his head from Woohyun.

 

“You are so loud. You giraffe.” And finally, 3 of them out of sight leaving Hoya and Sunggyu laughing a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter