My Protector (PART II)

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys. Finally part 2 is here. Enjoy. 

__________________________________

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock as he smelt that scent was from Sunggyu’s room. He knocked on Sunggyu’s door endlessly until it was opened.

Sunggyu noticed the worried look on the younger then he gasped when he turned back as Woohyun was not here anymore.

 

“W-where is he?” Sunggyu murmured to himself trying to search for Woohyun but Myungsoo managed to hear that.

 

“WHO?”

 

“M-myungsoo.” Myungsoo cursed in the air when he saw the opened window. He then got out through the window and ran after the scent leaving a shocked Sunggyu behind.   

 

Woohyun could feel the presence running after him, just when his shoulder almost got caught, he turned back immediately to grab the intruder’s wrist before pushing him against the wall hard.

 

 

“It’s rare that a normal wolf can run that fast.” Woohyun was amazed with the skill the intruder had. Woohyun was not only the strongest in his pack, but almost the fastest in running not to mention he has a gene of vampire together with wolf. Yes, Woohyun was half wolf and vampire which made him even the best fighter and most dangerous predator in the world, just the wolf gene was much stronger than vampire gene from his mother running in his veins.

 

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun, trying to take Woohyun’s hand away and free himself.

“What are you doing to my brother? We have never known each other before. What do you want?”

 

“None of your business. I also know you are Sunggyu’s brother. Otherwise, you would have been dead already by now.” Woohyun released the strong grip on Myungsoo’s wrist, but it was unfortunate for him to do so as he was now pushed against the wall in the dark alley instead.

 

“I warn you. Don’t go near Sunggyu again.”

 

“What if I disagree? You cannot beat me with your strength.”

 

“I don’t give a damn care. He’s the only relative I have left. Even if I die, I won’t let you lay your hands on him. I will protect him.”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t” Woohyun said nonchalantly, making Myungsoo burnt in anger.

 

The wolf part of him took control because of anger as he then turned into wolf in the blink of an eye followed by Woohyun. The two wolves were growling to each other before another wolf suddenly appeared. It was Woohyun’s friend.

 

“Sungyeol, what are you doing here?”

 

“I am here to protect you. Stand aside let me take care of this.” It was not like Sungyoel wanted to interfere in the fight. He was just afraid because his leader might unintentionally hurt the younger wolf. They didn’t have any bad history so he didn’t want innocent wolf to get injured or die since they were from the same kind.  A werewolf.

Myungsoo didn’t care even two wolves were together to attack him, but before he could jump to his enemies, the trembling voice of Sunggyu stopped him which also shocked Woohyun as he released a slow whimper.

 

What is this idiot doing here? What should I do?

 

Woohyun realized that he needed to talk to Sunggyu as soon as possible.  

 

“W-woohyun My-myungsoo  a-are yo-you you...”Sunggyu couldn’t find the exact right words to describe the situation in front of him. Thanks to god that he used to see the wolves fought before; otherwise, he would panic to death.

 

Sunggyu was chasing behind Myungsoo earlier in human speed that he almost ran out of breath. He saw Myungsoo pushed Woohyun against the floor. He wanted stop Myungsoo but he still couldn’t catch his breath yet. Then he saw both of them turned into wolves in just a second, one Sunggyu was very familiar as he encountered at the forest, the darkest black-grey wolf. Another one was his own step brother, the white one.

 

Both Woohyun and Myungsoo shocked when they saw Sunggyu standing in front of them with the terrified face. It hurt Woohyun to see Sunggyu felt that way of him so he just leaned down on the ground and bowed his head to show a tame sign in front of Sunggyu. He then let out a soft whimper sound like a dog asking for forgiveness from its owner. He didn’t want Sunggyu to be afraid of him, and Myungsoo did the same.

 

“Y-you both.” Sunggyu still couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He then stepped backward when Woohyun slowly transformed back to human form same as Myungsoo.

 

“Sunggyu.”

 

“Hyung.” Woohyun and Myungsoo spoke to the elder in unison but Sunggyu cut them.

 

“STOP.” Suggyu shouted, unable to accept the reality so he just turned around, running the hell out of this place. What else can he do when he knew that the one he had a feeling for was a werewolf, and the one he trusted the most in his life was also a werewolf. They were not just a normal wolf like Sunggyu thought, but the one with special ability to do whatever human can do and live among human. 

 

“Sungyeol, don’t let him come after us.” Woohyun shouted at Sungyeol before he followed the elder. Sungyeol obeyed immediately, and stopped Myungsoo from running after Sunggyu.

 

Myungsoo was about to follow but he was pushed against the wall by the tall figure.

 

“What do you think you are doing?” asked Myungsoo.

 

“So why are you going to follow them?”

 

“None of your business.” Myungsoo retorted back.

 

“Anything involves with leader is my business. Also this is the pack leader’s command.”

 

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows up “Is he the leader of your pack?”

 

Sungyeol nodded “The one and only.” And Myungsoo gasped.

 

“I CAN’T LET HIM SYAY NEAR MY BROTHER. I can’t trust any wolf since my mother was killed, you know OUR PARENTS GOT KILLED by those heartless beasts just because she fell in love with human.” Myungsoo shouted, almost let his tear fall.

 

“You better know that your mother’s pack must strongly oppose to human-wolf relationship. That was why they were hunted. That’s nothing related to Woohyun. Our pack is totally different not to mention no one will go against their leader’s will. I believe he will protect your brother till the death of his”

 

“Still I can’t trust him. He would bring danger to Sunggyu.”

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes “I bet with my own life. Sunggyu will never find the safer place than being in Woohyun’s arms.”

 

“I still can protect him myself and I don’t need him nor any of you.” Argued Myungsoo, trying to escape again.

 

“You are so damn annoying. I know what I can do to shut you up completely.” Myunsoo widened his eyes, unable to process what Sungyeol has just said. Sungyeol just sighed before crashing his lips to the young man to shut his mouth.

 

******

Sunggyu was still running without turning back. He felt betrayed and afraid at the same time as everyone around him suddenly turned into a wild beast which was able to kill human in a second. He kept running until the figure in the front made him stop in a sudden.

 

“Sunggyu. Listen-” Woohyun begged the elder to listen to him. But Sunggyu ignored.

 

“SHUT UP” Sunggyu shouted again before stepping beside ready to run away from Woohyun again. But in a blink of an eye, he felt his wrists were grabbed to wrap around the younger’s neck from behind, making Sunggyu widened his eyes in shock.

 

“Wha-what are you doing?” He then he felt his legs were lifted up as he was piggy backed on Woohyun’s back.

 

“Sorry. I won’t let you run away from me. I suggest you close your tiny eyes, Sunggyu ah.” Then Woohyun ran to wherever on earth with the fastest speed he could.

 

Just for a few mere seconds, Sunggyu opened his eyes and saw the breathtaking view surrounded him. He could see the sight of the mountains and deep blue seas. Then when he observed around him, he could see trees everywhere. Just as a realization hit him, he found himself standing on the very huge and tall tree, with Woohyun besides him. By judging to the view at the front where he could see mountains and seas clearly like this, he couldn’t ask himself to look down where he was standing. His legs and hands were shaking as he leaned at the tree to support his weight.

 

“NAM WOOHYUN TAKE ME OFF HERE.” Woohyun just smirked, ignoring the elder’s request.

 

“To ensure that you won’t run away again.” Woohyyn walked on the big tree’s branch where he was standing closer to Sunggyu.

 

“You stupid tree. Take me down.”

 

“Not until you listen to me first.”

 

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING, TAKE ME DOW-” Woohyun’s lips were pressed against Sunggyu’s immediately as his waist was wrapped securely from falling off the tree. He was trying to resist but the younger wouldn’t break the kiss easily yet he tightened the grip around Sunggyu’s waist more, bringing their body closer. For a moment Sunggyu was released from the hot kiss since he was desperate for air.

 

“YOU DAMN TRE-” Again, his mouth was claimed by Woohyun’s. He thought this was the best way to stop Sunggyu from resisting.

 

“Silent now?” Woohyun smiled after breaking the kiss. He didn’t want to but first the elder must be clear with what happened between them first.

 

Sunggyu couldn’t help but nodded since Woohyun all the breath he had away, causing him to breath hardly. Then he was pulled to sit on the tree’s branch instead when a pair of stron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter