Marry Me

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Overfluffiness 

_____________________________

 

A 25 years old Woohyun went on a blind date for the first time and got ditched by his date.

 

His date didn’t show up and was told to have run away with a girl on that night.

 

Woohyun wanted to cry already. He knew this was the arranged date to for his marriage and he wasn’t so old fashioned to oppose this arrangement. In fact, he wanted someone to stay by his side too.

 

But it seemed like god didn’t hear his plead. Woohyun was such a handsome guy but if he told others that he’d never dated even once, they would laugh at him to death.

 

He didn’t know why either. He had many admirers since high school to university but only a few days after they confessed to him, they suddenly disappeared from his life. Even they met him, they practically ran with all their might that Woohyun couldn’t even have chance to ask why.

 

After his parents just asked the matchmaker to find him a right person who could marry him in the future, he got ditched even before he could see his date.

 

After he hung up his father’s phone call, Woohyun called a waitress to bring him one of the best wines in the restaurant and after he paid for it, he left by his car to his final destination.

 

Kim Sunggyu’s house.

 

In 20 minutes, he arrived at Kim Mansion, one of the wealthiest families in South Korea.

 

The guards at the door recognized him immediately as their young master’s childhood friend so they opened the door for him without asking why he came here this late at night or their master agreed to meet him or not. As told, Woohyun could enter Kim mansion whenever he wanted to.

 

Woohyun drove inside the mansion and stop at the left side of the enormous 3-story-house.

 

He didn’t forget to drop a message to let Sunggyu know that he had paid a surprised visit tonight.

 

It was already late at night so in the living room there was no one there. The maids probably went to sleep already so Woohyun served himself by going to the fancy kitchen and brought two glasses before going back to sit on the big black leather armchair.

 

Just a few minutes later, Kim Sunggyu, in his pajamas appeared at the sight. Woohyun giggled seeing a sleepy Sunggyu with his messy hair.

 

“Why are you here this late at night, Woo?”

 

Sunggyu went to sit next to Woohyun and looked at the younger man with a frown on his face.

 

“I just miss you Hyunggg.” Woohyun said with his aegyo attack, making Sunggyu chuckle at Woohyun’s cuteness.

 

“What about your date? Is he good?”

 

“Good my . He didn’t show up and even ran away with someone else.” Woohyun brought his gaze back to his glass full of wine and poured it in his throat in one go. They were best friends so Woohyun would told Sungyu everything about him.

 

“Oh...” This was Sunggyu’s answer. And Sunggyu didn’t probe him for more information.

 

They were silent for a moment while Woohyun kept drinking the wine he bought from a restaurant until his face got slightly red because of alcohol. He also invited Sunggyu but he refused to take a sip because he needed to go to work at Kim Corp. tomorrow so he didn’t want to have a terrible hangover in the morning.

 

Sunggyu also didn’t stop the younger male from drinking yet he sat there watching him drinking amusedly until he finished all the wine from the bottle. He was taken aback a little when Woohyun tilted his head to look at him and brought his face closer to Sunggyu’s.

 

“Hyuuunggg.....”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Why no one needs me? I’m 25 years old already but I still can’t find someone who loves me for real.” Woohyun spoke with a sob as now he was completely drunk and told Sunggyu all in his mind.

 

“It’s not true, Woo. A lot of people want to have you in their arms.”

 

“You are lyingggg...” Woohyun hit Sunggyu’s firm chest slightly and grabbed his shirt collar. Sunggyu was hurt seeing the younger male’s tears so he brought his hands to wipe those tears away gently.

 

“I’m not. One of them is me.” Woohyun stopped hitting Sunggyu’s chest abruptly and lifted his head up so that now his face was just a few inches away from Sunggyu?

 

“W-what???”

 

“I want you, Woo. Since I start to understand how it feels to love someone. You date tonight didn’t show up partly because of me.”

 

Woohyun released his grip on Sunggyu’s pajamas slowly and his hands went directly to hit his own head a few times.

 

“Am I dreaming? I’m so dizzy.” He talked to himself but Sunggyu heard this and grabbed both of Woohyun’s hands in his, pulling the younger male to sit on his laps.

 

“H-hyung—” Woohyun jolt in surprise and wanted to say something but Sunggyu’s lips were already pressed slightly on his, and his waist was pulled impossibly closer until there was no space between them anymore.

 

Sunggyu kept devouring Woohyun’s lips and his hands now started wandering on Woohyun’s skin inside his shirt which made him moan in pleasure.

 

Sunggyu took this chance to explore the younger’s hot cavern and nibbled his lower lip before breaking the kiss to get some air. Sunggyu buried his face in the crook of Woohyun’s neck and at the spot causing Woohyun to slide his fingers through Sunggyu’s light brown hair and grabbed it gently.

 

“Gyu Hyung...” Woohyun moaned Sunggyu’s name and this time he trailed his face to Sunggyu’s left ear before bitting on it ily.

 

There was Sunggyu’s one of the weaknesses of his skin so when Woohyun gave attention to his ear by bitting and , it fully woke up something inside his pants immediately. “Woo....”

 

Sunggyu couldn’t control himself any more as he brought the younger’s legs to wrap around his waist, and his hands gripping Woohyun’s round firm as he stood up. Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s neck and started kissing him again while Sunggyu was walking to the expensive wooden staircase heading to his bedroom.

 

This was probably such a long night for both of them.

 

******

 

The door of Sunggyu’s bedroom burst opened revealing a group of people, including, Woohyun’s parents, Sunggyu’s parents and the youngest Kim master which was Kim Myungsoo. All of them were too stunned to react after seeing what they were seeing now. Woohyun didn’t come home last night so after they were told that Woohyun came here by Myungsoo, they thought they should also drop a quick visit at Kim household. When they arrived, they went to guestroom of Kim Mansion but Woohyun was nowhere to be found. Sunggyu’s parents went to ask Sunggyu and his bedroom’s door wasn’t locked at all.

 

And now they already found whom they were looking for.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were on Sunggyu’s king size bed as Sunggyu slept hugging Woohyun from behind protectively like he was afraid the younger male would run away.

 

“Oh my god… Oh my god.” Both Ms. Kim and Ms. Nam dropped their jaw widely and Mr. Kim and Mr. Nam just stood there like a statue, and Myungsoo was smirking before walking closer to his brother’s side to wake him up.

 

“Hyung get up.” Myungsoo shook Sunggyu’s bare shoulder gently and he started to react by opening his eyes slowly.

 

“What the , Myunggie?”

 

“You are in big trouble now Hyung.” Myungsoo chuckled at his brother who now started to look around and widened his eyes to see both of his and Woohyun’s parents were standing there next to the door.

 

Woohyun who now also sat up next to Sunggyu and looked at the elderly, Kims and Nams confusingly.

 

“What are you guys doing here in my room?” Woohyun, still not knowing what happened, scratched his head cutely looking at Sunggyu and Myungsoo and the 4 elderlies.

 

“That’s Gyu Hyung’s room, Woohyun Hyung.”

 

“What???”

 

“Yah, Kim Sunggyu. What did you do to our baby Hyunnie hah?”

 

“Ouch,, ommaaaa....” Sunggyu’s mother walked toward him and slapped the back of his head.

 

“Don’t Omma me. Look what you did. Tell me you are going to marry our Hyunnie right?”

 

“Omma... I’m your son, here.. by the way, I’m not saying that I will not marry Woo after this. That’s what I’m about to do anyway.”

 

Sunggyu pouted looking at his mother now smiling at him.

 

“Good then.” Woohyun’s parents sighed happily after hearing Sunggyu’s confession. Last night they lost their future son in law just to get back another one in the morning. The perfect one.

 

“So why don’t we go down and discuss about their marriage?” The 4 elderlies got out the room with a smile on their faces leaving the 3 young men there.

 

“What the hellllll?” Woohyun suddenly screamed, startling both Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

 

******

 

Kim and Nam had some sort of unbreakable bond since their father’s generation. Mr. Kim and Mr. Nam were best friends since they were young. They’d been through many life events together like, starting up the business together, running it as the best partner, getting successful together and watching their kids grow up to be decent human beings. That was why the relationship was continued until their sons.

 

Woohyun and the two Kim brothers had known each other since they first could talk. Sunggyu was two years older than him while Myungsoo was a year younger than him. They went to the same high school, and university just only got separated to look after each other’s family business.

 

They remained best friends since forever, until last night that everything went 180 degrees different.

 

“So tell me what will you do, son?” Mr. Kim asked his oldest son as now all of them were in the living room, Sunggyu and Woohyun sitting on one armchair together.

 

Till now, Woohyun couldn’t believe what happened in front of him. They were talking about his marriage with Sunggyu that would be held one month later.

 

“I told you. I will marry Woo. I’ll be responsible for my own action.” If there were other people hearing this from Sunggyu, they would be happy to death now. Who wouldn’t be happy to have a perfect man like Kim Sunggyu to be their husband. But to Woohyun, it was different.

 

It would be a lie if Woohyun told that he never had a crush on Sunggyu. Since they were young, he was indeed attracted to the elder but he never even once confessed his feeling. Because he was always thinking that Sunggyu just considered him as a brother like Myungsoo.

 

He never heard of Sunggyu going out with anyone before but the elder did tell him once that he already had someone he had his eyes on for a long time and waiting for the perfect time to confess.

 

But right now, it was ruined by last night because of their mistake.

 

Woohyun thought Sunggyu probably got angry with him as from now he needed to be tied to marriage with someone he didn’t love.

 

Woohyun was so damn hurt.

 

“Ok So now everything has been decided.” Woohyun’s mother clapped her hands excitedly because finally her son had found a reliable man to count on for the rest of his life. She had always been worried about her only son but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter