My Protector (PART I)

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there!!!! Have you all forgot me? I think it's been almost half a year after I disappeared without telling. I apologized for my sudden disappearance and deactivaing my account that you can't read my story again. But Hey... Now I'm back with a new story of Woogyu. This story contains 3 parts, which right now the first part is posted here. I hope there are still people out there reading my fic. Enjoy!!!! 

____________________________________________________

My protector (Part I)

What if fate brings Sunggyu to be trapped in the middle of wolf fight.

Will he survive?

 

Main roles:

Nam Woohyun

Kim Sunggyu

____________________________________________________

 

Sunggyu was roaming alone in the middle of the forest at where his school went to have a camping trip together with other classmates. It was not exactly at night, but almost before dawn when Sunggyu looked at the beautiful sky over his head.

 

He was walking alone to enjoy the breathtaking scenery around him and almost couldn’t find the right words to describe it. It was really beautiful. He was kind of bored at the camp, so that was why he decided to go a little far from his camping place, and from everyone to jolt around. The forest was big like an amazon forest and looked scary enough to the point that the strong wind gave him chill.  But as he has heard, it was kind of under conservation, so it was a safe place in Sunggyu’s eyes until he saw a scene in front of his own eyes.

 

The big dogs, no, the beast wolves were attacking each other in a big fight causing the loud growl that Sunggyu almost screamed out loud at the sight. He decided to step backward and hided himself behind a big tree where offered him a full view of the fight in front of him.

 

There were 4 wolves, and all of them looked very similar in term of color of their fur and size. But one thing that Sunggyu seemed to notice was the other 3 tried to attack 1 wolf, the one with the darkest black-grey fur. What amazed Sunggyu the most is even fighting alone, the darkest one seemed to be in control over the other 3 since it was not easily attacked by its enemies instead it jumped skillfully and bit the others in the blink of an eye, causing the enemies to fall backward on the groud again and again. One of the wolf was beneath the darkest one, trying to escape from the trap but the darkest wolf never let go easily as it leaned in and bit the underneath enemy on the neck very hard, making the victim cause loudest scream until Sunggyu needed to put his palms over his ears to stop the painful sound damaging his eardrums.

 

While busy attacking the one, the other one behind took a chance to bite the darkest one’s back leg, so it had no choice but to let go the one underneath that was almost unconscious and turned back to attack the enemy at behind.

 

Sunggyu almost gaped out loud at the scene when the darkest one almost lost its balance due to the instant attack from enemies, and it seemed so unfair in Sunggyu’s eyes. However, the darkest grey wolf was still able to prevent from the powerful attack with its fast reflexes and stable balance. Sunggyu saw all of them stop for a moment to growl toward each other like the way it was communicating but no way in hell Sunggyu could understand that. One thing that caught Sunggyu’s attention was the blood from the Darkest one’s leg that was bit aggressively earlier since it lost its balance and fell down. The huge wolf tried to stand up successfully before howling back to the other 2, while the other one was standing weakly at the other side of the scene. Before the other 2 almost jumped to cause another attack on the darkest one, Sunggyu found himself stepping out from where he was hiding and shouted out loud. He internally screamed at himself for doing so.

 

“STOPPPP.” Sunggyu now seemed to realize how dangerous he put himself in the situation, his knees then started trembling as he was panting really hard, he could feel sweat all over his body and face.

 

“D-don’t y-you t-think it’s unfair for t-two attacking O-one like this?” Sunggyu managed to utter the words out, causing the all the wolves looking back at him in unison.

 

“You all are coward w-wolves, not dare to f-fight 1 and 1?” Sunggyu didn’t know why he was talking like this as he mentally cursed at himself. It was like he momentarily thought the wolves could understand him and he didn’t even know why. But what he got back as the answer was just the growling sound of the two wolves ready to walk to where he was standing, showing its sharp white fangs at the terrified Sunggyu.  

 

“D-don’t come near m..me.” Sunggyu almost regretted his decision to step out earlier for the grey wolf, forgetting to be aware of his situation that he was nothing compared to those big wild wolves. They could kill him with just a second but seeing the unfairness and the injured wolf which was alone trying to fight with other 3 triggered him to stand out. But he forgot he was just a mere human.  

 

As Sunggyu saw they were coming and almost jumped at him, he prepared for the worst of his life as he closed his eyes, but…… for a moment nothing happened to him, then he heard the loud sound as something hitting whatever around there.

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes slowly and almost jumped in surprise when he saw the darkest grey wolf standing in front of him like covering him from the cruel attack. The other two wolves earlier were laying on the ground with the falling trees, probably it was hitting at the trees hard enough to be able to stand again. Sunggyu knew without doubt that the darkest wolf was here protecting him from the attack.

 

 

They both screamed in pain before trying to get up but almost fell back then. They growled toward Sunggyu and the darkest grey wolf one last time, before pulling themselves out of here until they disappeared in the forest.

 

Sungggyu sighed in relief but shocked afterward when the wolf in front of him suddenly fell down on the ground lifelessly. 

 

“Heyyyyyy.” Sunggyu was panicked and rushed to see the fallen wolf on the ground, and he saw it was having a hard time breathing.

 

“Hey boy… are you ok?” Sunggyu patted the wolf’s head fearlessly but took his hand back when he heard the annoying growl from the wolf as like it was not happy for him to pat its head. He thought the wolf was at his side because earlier he also stepped out to defend the wolfie boy. But he was wrong.

 

I’m not a boy. The wolf talked to himself as a matter of fact that he was not just a normal wild animal out there. Because he was from the special kind of wolf species that could be able to talk and transform into human form like fantasy.

 

He didn’t want to scare the human so he just decided to stay in wolf form for a while waiting for the human to leave, but it seemed like god wasn’t at his side as the human remained here in front of him.

 

“Why didn’t you run then? You might be killed fighting against 3 like this.” Sunggyu looked at boy and blinked cutely before moving his hand to on the furry body of the wolf instead.

 

If I wasn’t poisoned earlier, those low lives couldn’t even touch my fur. The wolf responded mentally, while making a low growl like he was responding in words back to Sunggyu.

 

The wolf then replayed back the scene when he had poisonous drink that would his energy for a while at the bar carelessly before those bad wolves were after him until this forest. The fact was he was a leader of the biggest wolf pack, so there were enemies out there wanting him dead to gain his position and his pack. But to remained the strongest one as he was in the pack, he was not attacked easily. That was why those wolves decided to play trick on him. And he was kind of careless about that.

 

“Look like you are in pain huh?... let me see.” Sunggyu heard the low growl and remembered that the wolf was attacked on the leg powerfully, and the blood was still there but less than before.

 

The fact is an alpha leader didn’t like anyone to touch his body since the wound would be going to heal itself in time so he decided to growl a bit louder to scare human away from him. Sunggyu was startled by the sound and shouted back at the wolf.

 

“YAH… I am just worried.”

 

I don’t need.

 

The wolf tried to get up from his position, wanting to leave the human behind. But the fact that Sunggyu was near the wolf, 3 times bigger than him, he landed his on the ground hard and that made him pout cutely after the wolf stood up.

 

“Yah... I can’t believe you are still this strong. I was thinking you are going to die.” Sunggyu tried to stand up before caressing his cheeks with a pout still on his face. The wolf turned to look at the human’s chubby cheeks while pouting and he somehow found it so cute and fascinating. The wolf shook his big body a bit then he noticed the human’s tiny eyes were looking at him. He didn’t care anymore and decided to walk away.

 

“Hey wait.” Sunggyu ran toward the wolf and stopped in front of it.

 

Is he not afraid of the wolf? What kind of human is he?

 

The wolf asked himself, then pondering why the human took off his scarf and walked toward him. The wolf didn’t step back or scare the human again with his growl but waited to see what the human was going to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter