You Are The One

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Plot: What will Woohyun do when he found out that he has a crush on someone whom he thought to be his brother's boyfriend?   *****************************************

Jang Dongwoo and Nam Woohyun are just cousin but the closest ones. They are inseparable since they were young. Even they already enter adulthood life, they never leave each other's side probably because Woohyun is a single child so is Dongwoo so they tend to get closed to each other even more than those who are real siblings. Both of them already graduated with degree as Woohyun in music academy and Dongwoo, business management.

 

Woohyun earns a job as song composer in one famous Entertainment at such a young age because his unique talent, and Dongwoo, is a busy businessman working under one famous company, export and import products worldwide.

 

“Aigoo.. this Hyung forgot his bento again.” Woohyun enters a kitchen in their apartment that they have been living together since years. He always concerns about the food since he is very serious about health issue so even he is so busy, he would rather cook for himself and Dongwoo than eating out. Just only once in a while if he is too busy to cook.

 

Woohyun normally wakes up early in the morning to cook both breakfast and lunch for both of them to eat at company before he goes back to his room to sleep a little more or finish his work until 8 before he leaves home to work.

 

As he heads to the kitchen to bring his bento and goes to work, he notices both are still in the same place on the counter which means Dongwoo left  without bringing his.

 

He always understands his hyung is pretty much busy in his business field so he has no choice but to grab both bentos thinking about to drop by Dongwoo’s place to land it to him before leaving to his company.

 

When he arrives at the high rise building of Dongwoo’s company, he reaches to his pocket grabbing his phone to call Dongwoo.

 

Sadly, no one answers his phone. He frowns and tries to dial his number again but the result is still the same. Since he is a bit late now, he needs to hand the bento to Dongwoo as soon as possible. He decides to enter the building and asks someone whom he thought works there as well about where Dongwoo’s department is supposed to be one which floor?

 

He bows to one beautiful woman holding some folder next to her chest as they are in the elevator. Door is open before the woman exists to the 10th floor with the name of accounting department on the wall seen clearly when the elevator’s door opens.

 

The woman told him that Dongwoo’s business planning department is at 15th floor so he waits patiently until the sound “ding” is heard. He leaves quickly since the time moves fast now and he still has so much to do at his company without looking properly as result, he bumps into someone’s firm chest hard.

 

“Ahhh....” he prepares for the impact of falling backward but it never happens when those strong arms wrap around his slim waist on time to stabilize him.

 

As the result, he bumps into that firm chest again and this time he has enough time to look at the person.

 

There his own face is…..next to the stranger’s, with tiny eyes but adorable to look at those shining eyes. His skin complexion is a little paler than most men Woohyun has seen include his cousin and his hair is light brown. He has a cute nose above those inviting pinkish lips.

 

To sum up, this man in black suit is so damn handsome.

 

“Are you Ok?” Woohyun feels his cheeks hot when he realizes he was checking the stranger shamelessly.

 

“Y-ye-yes?” Woohyun is not so sure with his answer because physically he is more than ok but his heart that isn’t.

 

The man chuckles but still hasn’t released him yet until Woohyun hears his name called by the familiar voice.

 

“Woohyun?” Dongwoo just appears out of nowhere, his hands carry some papers, walking closer to where they are standing in awkward position.

 

“DongWoo Hyung” This time Woohyun decides to break himself free from the man’s hold by himself and walks toward his cousin.

 

“What are you doing here with Sunggyu hyung?”

 

Oh his name is Sunggyu... nice one

 

“We bumped into each other earlier and he almost fell backward but I helped him on time.” Sunggyu answered on behalf of him.

 

“Oh thank you Hyung.” Dongwoo flashes Sunggyu his prettiest smile which Sunggyu gladly smiles back at him. Suddenly Woohyun feels like left out in this moment.

 

“Hyung. You forget your bento at home.”

 

Dongwoo scratches his head cutely and accepts the bento Woohyun is handing to him.

 

“Aww thank my baby Hyunnie. I’m so old now to forget this forget that.” Dongwoo also pinches Woohyun’s chubby cheek fondly.

 

Woohyun is about to retort back but someone cuts him off. “Yah.. if you call yourself old, what about me than?” Sunggyu is still standing in front of the closed elevator’s door that he had missed to enter because of bumping into Woohyun.

 

“You are still young Hyung. Look. who knows you are about to turn 30? You surely look like 13.”

 

“Yah... did you tease me? You are basically younger than me.”

 

Dongwoo walks toward Sunggyu and fixes his tie in a more proper place as after he bumped into Woohyun and made it a little messy. “No, you are...” Dongwoo clarifies again.

 

“No it’s you.”

 

“YOU BOTH ARE OLD...PRETTY MUCH SO OLD.” Both Dongwoo and Sunggyu are stunned with the sudden burst from the youngest one here. Woohyun literally runs toward the another elevator behind the one Sunggyu still standing in front of and quickly closed it.

 

He felt slightly jealous, not because he felt left out there, but the lovey dovey scene between his cousin and the stranger and he has never been so sure in his life that he develops the first sight crush on Sunggyu, his brother’s boyfriend.

 

Woohyun always is suspicious of his brother’s strange behavior recently. He smiles every time he carries his phone like he is chatting with someone. He often came back home late and one day Woohyun used to see a small hickey on his neck. Woohyun is so sure that his brother has a boyfriend and he feels happy for him but slightly dejected since he wasn’t introduced to Dongwoo’s boyfriend and Dongwoo never talks or confirms he got himself a boyfriend either.

 

Woohyun thought probably his Hyung wasn’t ready yet as he is still in the process of seeing someone before he finally introduces him as a boyfriend to Woohyun. Woohyun can wait. Until today.... he feels a little hurt. Woohyun got a lot of confessions since he was in high school, university and now in work place. He dated only a few times but they all failed miserably. He rarely has a crush on someone and when he does, it happens to be his brother’s boyfriend.

 

God definitely is playing with him.

 

******

 

It’s been two weeks since the accident and Woohyun never reminds or talks about anything besides some more information he was told about Sunggyu as Dongwoo’s closed colleague. Sunggyu is a manager in his apartment so they work together a lot. Woohyun just acts like nothing happened and Dongwoo, as cheerful he is, can’t see the difference in Woohyun lately and keeps mentioning about Sunggyu’s name.

 

Woohyun thought this is just a mere crush but it isn’t. He feels like someone stabbing the sharpest thing into his heart when he sees his brother smiles widely every time he’s on his phone and him mentioning Sunggyu's name while talking to him.

 

He acts like a high school girl dating her crush while talking on the phone and Woohyun once caught his brother said “Love you too my baby Kim” before he hung up. And he knows very well, Sunggyu’s first name is Kim.

 

Woohyun always believes that time will heal his unrequited crush on Sunggyu since they will never see each other again, or at least not too soon, but all his determinations have been crashed down once Dongwoo told him that Sunggyu will be here tonight to have dinner with them.

 

Just right the time he promised to be here, the doorbell rings signaling the new comer.

 

“Hyun, go open the door for Gyu Hyung.”

 

“Do it yourself, Hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter