We Are Infinite

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: It's not all about Woogyu alone in this oneshot.

____________________________

 

The night before their new album released, they gathered at their leader’s apartment to enjoy their time together before they officially began again as 6 members of Infinite.

 

Who knew how insecure they felt after being away from Kpop industry for almost 2 years? They kept asking themselves whether there were still inspirits out there supporting them as the 6 members.

 

At time being, a lot of new Rockies groups debuted and they questioned themselves about their talents, their choreography, their voice whether they could compete against the new talented idols. 

 

They didn’t know whether their music could steal people’s heart and attention like they did years ago. Everything changed day by day, but one thing they never doubted was their passion in music that never faded, yet it grew even stronger after all the hardships.

 

No any one of them had never injured or gone through worst times during their idols lives. No one of them never cried nor argued, fought among the members, but at the end, they were still together because they were meant to be a part of each other’s life, they have been pursuing the same dreams, they have been protecting the same things which are Infinite and Inspirits.

 

“Hyung, everything is gonna be fine from tomorrow, right?” Dongwoo had been very frustrated over their showcase tomorrow and the upcoming come back stage of Infinite. The man who could sleep whenever his head made a contact with pillow also couldn’t sleep well recently due to the worry of their comeback.

 

“Don’t worry about that too much. Just do what we have to do. Get it?” Sunggyu, the leader, didn’t just reply to Dongwoo’s question alone but his eye contact went from one member to another member while they were sitting on the couch in Sunggyu’s fancy living room.

 

All of them nodded their head, but Sunggyu could notice one member who was still hesitant and avoided his eye contact which was no other than Woohyun, the most insecure and emotionally fragile member in Infinite since long time ago.

 

“Woohyun, do you hear me?” Sunggyu emphasized on Woohyun’s name which got the attention from the younger male as he raised his eyes to meet Sunggyu’s before he nodded his head again.

 

“Don’t stress yourself too much. It is not the first time we are on stage.”

 

“But it is the first time we are on stage as 6 members, I believe this is gonna make us feel a lot different.” Myungsoo was sad, Sunggyu could feel this.

 

“What if it wasn’t a success of our new song?” The maknae, Sungjong looked at his leader, waiting to be told it wasn’t like he was thinking.

 

“Getting first place or not is not our ultimate goal, did you forget?” All his dongsaengs shook their head, meaning they didn’t forget.

 

Sungyeol then continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter