As Long As I'm With You

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new of Howon leaving infinite first only was spread among all the members after woollim CEO announced his departure to the group. Hawon didn’t dare to tell members on his own so the CEO just called them to the company and requested an urgent meeting.

 

Since Woohyun was busy for some personal reasons, he couldn’t join and probably arrived late. There were only 6 of infinite members and Woollim CEO in the meeting room and Hoya stood next to his soon--to-be called former CEO with his head lowering down.

 

“So since we have different path to walk, Hoya finally decided to leave our agency and I also respect his decision. This meeting is for the official announcement of Hoya’s departure. To reveal this news to the public will be thought wisely after we all settle things down first.”

 

The rest of the members bit their lips, some formed their hands into fists some kept looking at Hoya.

 

CEO felt that the boys needed some personal space to talk so he just left the room afterwards leaving all the 6 boys inside.

 

This is the first time Hoya dared to look up and the first person he was looking at was no other than his leader— his former leader, Kim Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung... I—” Hoya didn’t finish his statement yet but he felt a powerfull fist was thrown right straight across his jaw. Sunggyu was about to throw another fist to Hoya’s face and Hoya didn’t even react or dodge. He just waited for the impact, it was also partly his fault.

 

Dongwoo and Sungyeol decided to step in to stop their leader but it seemed they couldn’t stop an angry Sunggyu. As the result, another fist hit into Hoya’s face again.

 

“LEE HOWON, weeks ago you just told me to wait for the good news and now this is called a good news? GOOD ING NEWS?”

 

“I’m sorry hyung. I—I was just contacted by one agency and they tend to offer me some good conditions that it was hard for me to turn down and it is my dream too so—“

Sunggyu was about to step toward and sent Hoya another punch but this time all the four members hugged him close to stop his movement.

 

“Hyung No Stop this.” Dongwoo tried to convince his leader that was still trying to break free from their hold and ran to Hoya in the front. They all wondered why a lazy hamster who was always exhausted even he did nothing and just slept was suddenly equipped with strong power that even 4 people couldn’t hold him in one place properly.

 

“Hyung...I’m selfish I know this. But I know very well that you guys will go on well without me. I just want to chase my dreams... my dreams.... is it wrong?” Hoya burst out crying as he kneeled down in front of Sunggyu and lowered his head almost near the ground.

 

“Do you think that it’s fine for me to leave my members behind? My brothers? My second family?”

 

“So why did you do that at the end ha? Do you know how hurt Sunggyu hyung and all of us felt when you told us you want to rethink of renewing the contract while the rest of us agreed immediately to go on for infinite?” Myungsoo uttered his words. He couldn’t even bear the feeling that he was going to lose one of his brothers.

 

“How happy we were back then when you told us you are gonna give us a positive answer?” Said Sungyeol.

 

“I can’t even sleep properly these days thinking whether infinite will be complete again or not.” Sungjong’s tears finally came out.

 

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry”

 

“Tell me again would you go on with us if there were no other agency contacting you?” Dongwoo who was still wrapping his arms around Sunggyu asked Hoya. He didn’t want to let Sunggyu go again because if the one who should be in pain the most would be no other than his leader. He heard that Hoya and Sunggyu had some talks back then but he didn’t know clearly what was it about. He just knew for sure the leader tried to convince Hoya to stay. But his efforts just went in a waste now.

 

“Free.me” both of the 4 members felt shiver sent down their spines. Sunggyu used his authoritative demanding voice that they always obeyed immediately. As an instinct, they started to release their arms around Sunggyu only hoping that the leader wouldn’t go and hit Hoya again.

 

Yes, definitely their wish came true. But it instead made them swallow the lump inside their throat hard by seeing the scene Sunggyu grabbing Hoya’s shirt’s collar bringing him up.

 

They were face to face now.

 

“Then why did you give me hope? You made me feel proud as a leader that I can convince my member back then but at the end becoming the useless and failed leader to perform his duty keeping the group as a whole.”

 

“It’s not your fault Hyung. It’s mine.” Hoya muttered under his breath. All the members except Sunggyu were sobbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter