Valentine day's confession

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Sunggyu, in his sophomore year majoring in music academy, is just a typical college boy who has a huge crush on school most popular student, Nam Woohyun, a captain of soccer team and also a freshman whose major is the same as Sunggyu.

 

Sadly, it’s not only him to be attracted to the younger man. The whole school almost 95% of any single soul without partner has been falling head over heel for him once he passed the college entrance exam to study here.

 

Girls are after him.

 

Gays are definitely the same. 

 

Straight guys? Some even turn themselves into gays once they laid their eyes on the captain of soccer team.

 

He is born with a definition of perfect, good in sport, great in study, even the best in singing.

 

Sunggyu remembered the very first day he met with the younger man in school welcoming ceremony of newly accepted college freshmen who just recently passed the entrance exam.

 

It’s a kind of event which all the seniors are throwing a welcoming party for the first day of their hobaes entering the university. They were celebrating in the biggest hall where there was a stage for them to come up with a speech either done by the seniors or newly freshmen.

 

After a few speeches were exchanged, it was the performance time which singing was the first to be started with.

 

Because Sunggyu has good reputation of his voice since he used to perform many special event held in the college. He was then picked to go on stage. However, he was not alone. Another freshman was also chosen to sing with him.

His jaws dropped slightly as the first impression Sunggyu could give to a beautiful stranger as his singing partner. He was wearing a black white striped shirt and plain blue ripped jean and Sunggyu wanted to run his fingers through his soft black silky hair immediately at the first glance. The stranger smiled at him and introduced himself to the public as his name is Nam Woohyun. He showed his humbleness of his voice by telling Sunggyu not to mind if he made mistake. But it turned out to be the most amazingly strong and perfect vocal Sunggyu ever heard of.

 

Sunggyu possesses a honey angelic voice and he can’t believe how their voice fits with each other very well like this, like it was created for one another to complete each other.

 

At the end Sunggyu can conclude that he successfully developed a one sided crush at first sight.

 

Why he said it was one sided? Because from that day, Woohyun never shows any intention of getting closer to him. It’s true that they still maintain a sunbae and hobae relationship since they are pursuing the same major in music but it is more like a formal friendship and greet between them. They still address each other with “Shii” at the end of their name.

 

It’s the hopeless crush Sunggyu ever had for the first time in his life.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo, his best friends, always mocks at him that it is time to pay back his sin since he had been rejecting non count people who had confessed to him and now it’s time for him to experience this kind of suffering to know how it is like.

 

Sunggyu can be described with the words beautiful and handsome together but compared to Woohyun? He is nothing.

 

Sunggyu is not really that popular in school unlike a certain someone becomes one right after he started to make a first step into the college.

 

He isn’t envious, he just falls for him more because even there are a lot of beautiful girls and guys are after him, Woohyun remains single until now. He never has any bad rumor of him having one night stand with someone or messing with anyone even all of those people would do whatever Woohyun tells them to do.

 

He is the best guy in Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

It is a valentine day today and like expected, Woohyun with his other 3 friends, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, gets surrounded by a big group of girls and some of the boys who are trying to put their chocolate box on their crush’s hands. Woohyun is exceptionally more handsome today as he was wearing black set with shirt’s sleeves are rolled up showing his slightly tan muscular arms. His normally fallen bangs over his forehead is now gelled perfectly up which makes him look a thousand times manlier than he already is.

 

All of them, Woohyun and his friends, are quite popular with their good-looking face but Woohyun’s popularity seems to surpass theirs even Myungsoo who is considered as the most good-looking one in the group. That’s because Woohyun could kill whoever he gives his sweetest smile to which is unlikely for cold city boy like Myungsoo to do so because he likes wearing his cold expression. Woohyun is a lot more easy-going and friendlier.

 

Sunggyu decided to confess to his crush today because having a secret crush on someone is considered as a big burden for him. He’s pressured everyday thinking what Woohyun thinks of him.

 

It’s harder than confessing to someone and get rejected. He’d rather get rejected as long as he can take all the words he wants to say to the younger. At least Woohyun will know his sincere feeling.

 

He doesn’t want to cheer Woohyun as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter