Talented Partner

MIX And Match

Woohoo, gonna finish my introduction for each member soon, gonna do a female pov too.

Before the PD and staffs turn their cameras at I.M.

He is already giving a speechless expression. (Not giving a sh*t)

PD: "I.M-ssi what's wrong?"

I.M:" I feel like million of years have past and I've seen everything.

The staffs including the members are laughing at what I.M said, well of course he did feels like million of years have past! There are so many scenarios right infront of him that happens few minutes ago.

There are girls from top companies. There are girls who are very young. There are girls who is too popular to handle... Everything!

The staffs continued with I.M with a clap of the clapboard.

PD:"I'M, I hope you're still interested! Before we start can you give me a bright expression?"

I.M smiled, laughed, giving a stronger gaze, which makes all the members laugh.

PD," Okay, what is your ideal type?"

I.M giving a expression of as if he is giving a deep thought of it. Well since he have seen quite a lot of scenarios and dramas before his turn, he have some experience about it. 

I.M:" I like talented people, if she is a rapper, she must be the main rapper on the team, if she is a vocal, she needs to be the main vocalist of her team, and have a voice just like Kihyun which can reach up to 7 or 8 notes higher. If she is a dancer, she must be the main dancer. And younger than me."

WOW.

Everyone thought that I.M weren't prepared, but he gave such a big challenge to the staffs. 

This time round, the staffs took longer time to arrange the cards in the mysterious box as compared to the previous members. 

Finally, they done the arrangement within 10 minutes and bring the box to I.M.

I.M put his hand into the box, giving it a spin,a twirl with his hand.

Finally, he got a card out after a minute. 

He slighly opened up the card and started cheering, 

I.M flashing the card and show it to the PD:" I'm the only one who got this group right?! Oh my god, I am so excited, I don't want a duplicate in our group to be honest. "

The card displays: "GFriend" and a number "4"

The PD, flashed the picture of the member and the name of the idol.

It was YUJU. 

I.M clapped his hands louder than ever, asking:"She's the best vocal, I remembered her, falling on the stage for about 8 times."

The staffs and members laughed, Kihyun:"Please never ever remind her, no one would like to be reminded by their mistakes."

I.M nodded giving an OK sign to the camera. 

 

OKAY! Time to start the journey !

STay tune!