Brand New Beginning

MIX And Match

The boys and girls slept..

Guess who's the one who woke up first ?

Balabarbar...

It's Shownu.

Shownu woke up with his eyes half open, well no one woke him up, he just want to go next door to visit his partner. 

He woke up, dress himself, and step out of the house and went to the next door.

The day before, Monsta X remembers the passcode to enter the "queendom".

Shownu keys in the passcode, and pad slowly and quietly to look through the rooms, to see where Jisoo stays, and sleeps at. 

Well, after searching for a few minutes, he found Jisoo sleeping at the top of the double decker bed with Sohye below her, and Jiae and Somi sleeping in the same room on another double decker bed. 

He quietly, pats Jisoo's head, and woke her up,

Shownu:"Wake up, let's go for breakfast."

Jisoo: "Uhm~~~~~~~" which brought laughter to Shownu. 

After awhile, Jisoo kind of remember her current location and position, she woke up and sat at a position, looking at Shownu by her side, 

Both of their eyes met, Jisoo covers her face with her small hands and laughing in embarassment, Shownu laughed with her, but puts a finger at his lips, telling Jisoo to lower her volume. 

Jisoo nodded, and make her way down to the ground with the stairs along the double decker bed. 

Jisoo wash herself, and within 10 minutes, both of them walked out of the queendom, and went for breakfast. 

The camerman follows them, it was near the end of the Autumn season, so both of them wore something longer, a hoodie for Shownu and a pullover for Jisoo. 

They cross opposite their apartment for a breakfast. 

Jisoo:" This is my first time eating a breakfast outside without my manager after I debuted." 

Shownu laughed, and both of them continues with their breakfast. 

On the other hand, second member of Monsta X woke up. 

Guess who?

It's IM.

He woke up, washed himself, get a cup of plain water, and look at the mirror to see if he looks good.

Finally, he make his way to the queendom. 

Exactly like what Shownu did, he padded slowly through the rooms, and he finally found Yuju. 

But what did he do?

Yuju is sleeping at the lower deck while Sana is sleeping at the upper deck, IM sneakily sat onto Yuju's bed and lie down by her side and sleep next to her.

Back to Shownu, 

Both of them finished their breakfast, and Shownu is about to bring Jisoo to the Hongdae morning street, to shop for couple wearings.

Jisoo:"Wait, I can't go like that, I have yet to put on make up."

Shownu came closer to Jisoo, stared at her face, "You didn't put on make up?! Are you angel from the sky?It's okay, you don't need make up."

Shalalala~

Jisoo smiled, but still wants to go back to the queendom to put on her make up, so Shownu accompanied her. 

After Jisoo is done with her make up, the oldest couple make their way to the Hongdae Street.

Back to IM, 

After lying next to Yuju, he slowly fell asleep, and his hands hugged Yuju at the waist, and this actually wakes Yuju up.

Yuju feeling uncomfortable, turn her body to face IM, she is shocked to see, IM's face. She totally forgot her position. 

She didn't want to wake IM up, but she wants to get rid of IM's hug. She moved as quietly and slowly as she could, but she is push down by a force from her waist. 

IM woke up! Both of their face, eyes, nose and lips were just an inch away! 

IM:"Let's get more sleep!"

Yuju:"Aren't us too fast?"

IM smiled, not replying Yuju.  

"Shashasha" knock knock whose there?

Another Monsta X member woke up !

"Crgggng Crggng" 

Another partner wokes up in the queendom who is it?

It's the coming couple! 

Wonho and Jiae both woke up, wash themselves. 

Both of them sat down at the dinning table with a cup of plain water infront of them, both of them were wondering if they should go next door and visit their partner. 

Guess who moved first? It's Wonho!

Wonho leave his dorm, and enters the queendom's passcode and enter the queendom. 

Jiae is still sitting at the dinning table.

Both their eyes met and they greeted each other a good morning. 

Wonho sit at the dinning table as well, directly opposite Jiae.

Wonho:"What do you want to have for breakfast?"

Jiae:"Ramen?"

Wonho clapped, :"That's exactly what I thought too."

Both of them laughed.

Back to the Monsta X dorm, the members are waking up one by one, Kihyun followed by Minhyuk and then Hyungwon. 

Similarly, in the queendom, Sohye woke up first followed by Sana and then Seolhyun. 

Where's Jooheon and Somi?

Well, they're not affected by the programme, it doesn't affect them. 

 

What's more in the next chapter?

Stay tuned :)