YG ?!

MIX And Match

Pd: okay, we will start from Shownu. Firstly, tell us your ideal type. 

Shownu: hmm I like girls' who looks good from the back and the girl who is straighforward. Wait, how should I describe, (turning to I.M) what are they call?

I.M: girls who are sarcasstic 

Shownu nodded and repeated after I.M

Pd: anymore ? like age or role in the group ?

Shownu: I prefer someone younger. 

The staff took out the names of girl group members who didn't suit Shownu's type and also put in names who suit Shownu's type.

The box was then brought to Shownu.

Shownu:what should I do now ?

Pd: put your hand into the box and get a female idol.

The rest of the members laugh. 

Shownu then put his hand into the mysterious box. His epression changes when he feels that there are so many cards in the box. And he slowly gets nervous. 

After getting a card out from the box, he opens it up and saw "Blackpink" with a number "1" at the side of the group name.

Wonho sitting next to Shownu, ask the staff what the number stand for. 

At the same time, I.M who is sitting at the end of the room, shouted across,"Who is it?"

Shownu: "Blackpink"

Jooheon, Minhyuk, Kihyun and I.M had their eyes widened, 

Minhyuk: "Even groups from YG are in the box? " 

Pd: Yes, all 3 Big companies artists are in the box. 

Pd: Also, the number states the member position in the group. The oldest member will be placed first. 

Shownu nodded and said: So I'm Monsta X number 1.

Pd: Yes

Shownu: So, who is number 1 from Blackpink ?

Pd: Jisoo

The staffs then showed Jisoo's picture on a small television infront of the group. 

Shownu smiled, and nodded, and exclaimed that Jisoo is very beautiful ! 

The rest of the members, can't wait and they are envious of Shownu !

 

*Who should I ship with the rest of the members?*