Rest of the couples

MIX And Match

After Shownu and Jisoo aka the oldest couple left the recording room, 

Jiae and Wonho finally met.

The PD actually gave them a couple named "The coming couple"

Well since both of them are the second oldest in their group. 

Their interaction was giving a kiss on each others forehead, and afterwards the coming couple left the recording room,

Next, Minhyuk and Sana met !

Well, Minhyuk is actually very fond of Twice, the female group but never did he thought that he will get a chance to get so close to the cutest, prettiest member of the group.

Both Minhyuk and Sana were given the title of the "Aegyo couple"

Their interaction was giving each other a on each others head. 

That may seem a little clingy, But the aegyo couple looks very natural doing the interactions.

Both of them left, and Kihyun and Sohye met!

Kihyun talk to Sohye about his concern for knowing a friend who has such a huge . 

Sohye told Kihyun not to worry, as she will get into her role as professional as she could.

Kihyun too, worrying that Sohye might not be comfortable, he promised her that he will cook her food whenever she needs, and that turns the recording room into a "sauna" room. (Warm and sweet)

PD gave them a couple name of the "Mum and kid".

Their interaction was hugging each other for 30 seconds, afterwards they leave the recording room, leaving Hyungwon, Jooheon, and IM in the room. 

Hyungwon and Seolhyun finally get their eyemasks removed, and Hyungwon apologise to the camera when he caught Seolhyun glimpse. 

He is so apologetic for choosing or even getting Seolhyun as his partner. 

But Seolhyun comforted him, and their interaction was, Seolhyun have to get into a koala position, and hug Hyungwon as if he is a tree.

They held at the position for about a minute. Looking at their current position, the PD imagine them as bamboos as both of them has long legs and are both very petite. 

Hence, their couple name is "The bamboo couple."

FInally, the swag that Jooheon is always asking for...? Somi!!

Both of them met, Both of them were embarassed, both of them were surprised by each other, both of them have the swag!

PD named them the swag couple!

Their task were to do a freestyle rap together and post to each other social media.

Finally, last but not least, the elegant couple. 

The reason is because both of them have very pretty and beautiful facial features.

Both IM and YUJU were the last couple left in the room, both of them were very shy, and there was a long awkward silent in between them.

Finally the silent was broken due to their interaction, their task were to rub their nose against each others. 

Finally, the last couple left the recording room too and all the couple were all on their way to their given location. 

{How will they live together? Peacefully? Awkwardly?}

Stay tuned!