FINDING SOULMATES!

MIX And Match

Pd: Let us welcome Monsta x !!

The boys enter the room, and they were amazed by the layout of the small room (hahaha) 😂 *you know the reaction minhyuk always shows*

Pd: we will be matching you with the girl that you dreamed of .. 

The boys laughed. They didn't believe what the director says.

Pd: First we need you to say, what do you look for in a girl.. Since, this is a programme where you meet female idols, it is up to your choice whether the both of you wants to date... If, you and your partner wants to get married, make a baby first (hahaha) 

The boys laughed again! 

Wonho: Are you serious? Are you sure this is an underage programme? 

Pd: your partner will help you through, your idol life. both of you can get together to support each other. And at the end of the season, the 7 female idols who all of you choose, will form a unit called "Monsta W". W stands for wife ! Try to imagine the benefits of the programme, you may get a lifelong friend! Especially, if you're promoting with your partner's group, and either your group or her group won an award, you went up to her and give a hug, a kiss, no one would stopped you ! Because you have the "license" to do so ! 

The boys nodded, and agreed in participating the programme. 

 

 

*Next chapter: see who the boys got as their partner 

Comment below who do you want them to be with :)