The couples Trip (Oldest couple)

MIX And Match

Shownu and Jisoo woke up early and both of them drove to Shownu's house.

Knowing that Shownu and Jisoo will be coming, Shownu's family including his father, his mother and his grandmother were all well prepared, wearing nice outfits already had the breakfast ready, cleared Shownu's room, changed the bedsheet and pillow cases, for the couple to stay overnight. (Well the couple didn't planned that in the first place.)

The couple park the car at carpark at the apartment, and walk up to the unit.

Shownu knocked the door, his mother came for the door and look through the "pigeon hole" from the door, and opened the door while complaining, "You've already knew the passcode of the house...why..."

His mum stop what she was gonna say when she saw Jisoo in the very first second, and she shouted,"Daughter-in-law."

Both the couple laughed, Shownu's grandmother and his father come to the door too, they were so friendly to Jisoo, asking her to come in, and actually did forgot about Shownu's existence.

The family were so friendly that Jisoo is not really comfortable with them, except for Shownu. 

Shownu after hanging his jacket near the door, "Stop giving her stress by calling her daughter-in-law, she looks afraid."

The family heard what Shownu said and quickly stop pestering her, but guide her to the breakfast.

Two of them had their breakfast happily, until.....

Shownu's mum,"Okay, since you guys finished your breakfast, come and help me out."

Both Shownu and Jisoo were looking confused.

Shownu's grandmother, "Today all your uncles and aunties will be coming all the way from busan to our house."

Jisoo widen her eyes while Shownu laughing, and pointing at himself and Jisoo,"Because of us?"
Shownu's dad:"Nah, this year's family gathering was already planned last year, it's just so coincidence that the two of you are coming over."

Right after Shownu and Jisoo washed their dishes after finishing the breakfast, they helped Shownu's mum out. 

Jisoo helped to make kimchi while Shownu helped to make Sushi. 

They feed each other when ever they made one or complete part of their food. 

Shownu's mum look at them from the side, and her expression shows that she's glad that Shownu found a girl like Jisoo.

After making the food, Shownu is being called over to his dad to help his dad with some stuff.

But before leaving, Shownu whispered to Jisoo:"Becareful of my mum, I'm afraid she's gonna ask something."

Jisoo laughed and push Shownu away to his dad. 

Exactly like what Shownu said few seconds back, Shownu's mother asked Jisoo some questions right after Shownu left.

Shownu's mum:"How many kids do you want?"

Jisoo is shocked by his mother's question.

Before coming to their house, Jisoo already do some online research, searching for questions that would be asked for the first visit, and questions she expects to be asked are questions like, "How do you think of our son? What do your parents work as ?"

Jisoo started stuttering and said,"2...2"

Shownu's mum nodded and said,"Shownu has been lonely for quite sometime, it will be good if he has 2 kids in the future."

Jisoo:"He's the only child?"

Shownu's mum nodded.

Finally, their cousins and uncles and aunties all came to their house for a visit,

Of course there are alot of question asked, and both Jisoo and Shownu answers then thoroughly. 

Finally, after a few hours of chit-chats, it's already night time around 11pm. 

Shownu was packing his stuff and his mother stopped him and ask where are they going. 

Shownu looked at Jisoo and said, "We are going back to our dorm."

Shownu's mum:"Stay here for a night, We've already prepared a room for the both of you. "

Shownu kept on rejecting saying that it will be better for them to return to their dorm, and since dorm has more cameras then his house. 

Well but this time round,Jisoo is standing all at his mum's side. 

Jisoo:"It's already dark and late out there, and it takes about an hour to get back to the dorm, why not just stay here for a night," then she pouted, turning her face to Shownu and speaking softly,"Don't disappoint your parents."

Shownu and his mum heard and agreed to her point and they stayed a night at Shownu's house. 

But guess what? 

It's a double bed ! After both of them finished bathing, Shownu and Jisoo went to Shownu's room, and both of them frozed looking at the double bed. 

Shownu was the first to say something,"I..I will sleep at the sofa outside ..sleep early."

Before Shownu turned and leave, Jisoo grabbed his shirt,"Let's sleep together, you've work hard for the whole day. You deserve the bed, let's sleep together."

Shownu feeling embarassed and reject her again, "It's okay, we shouldn't stay under the same roof, I mean in the same room."

Jisoo pouted again, wanting to give up but Shownu's dad came by. 

Shownu's dad:"What's wrong?"

Shownu shook his head, while Jisoo wanted to say something. Shownu wanted to stop Jisoo so he told his dad,"It's fine we are sleeping soon, turned in early too!" and then he brings Jisoo back to his room.

Guess what?

They slept together, even thought not so deep sleep, and not very comfortable, but they still managed to get some rest.

(Next member would be Wonho. I'll be writing a new story for Jonghyun.... )