Why is it my turn?

MIX And Match

Woohoo it's Jooheon's turn. 

Before the PD starts to question Jooheon, Jooheon already discuss his ideal type with I.M.

After hearing the ideal types of the hyungs, Jooheon has an idea of how to describe his ideal type. 

PD:"Okay, Jooheon what is your ideal type?"

Jooheon:"Okay, I'm ready for this!" All the members laugh. "I like girls who are SWAG!" All the members laugh again. "I don't need her to be pretty, she doesn't need to have alot of aegyo because I'm incharge of that." All the members laugh again. "She just needs to have Swag, she needs to have a strong sense of SWAG, coolness, younger than me and probably a rapper."

PD: "okay so must have full of swag?"

Jooheon nodded with full confidence.

The staffs discuss and arrange the cards in the mysterious box.

Jooheon talking to Hyungwon and I.M who are sitting by his side, telling them he is feeling very nervous right now even more nervous than he debut stage with Monsta X.

The staffs are ready, and they bring the mysterious box to Jooheon. 

Jooheon is very scared, because the mysterious box is black and he is afraid that there may be creatures in the box, and this brings laughter to the other members.

He quickly took out a card within a second and didn't even bother to choose.

He opened up the card, turned it around, and around, and even up side down. 

Jooheon asking the PD: " 11th member of IOI? How many members are there in I.O.I?"

PD & I.M: "11 members."

Jooheon and other members were shocked, because 6th member of I.O.I already has a very huge with Kihyun. 

KIhyun quickly walks towards I.M side and search online. 

After a few seconds, Kihyun was heard cheering loudly and I.M was laughing.

Jooheon:"why? why? what's wrong?"

Kihyun:" Let me tell you what's wrong. You choose Somi, Jeon So Mi who is currently the hottest female idol, who is born in 2001, a dutch-korean-canadian the maknae of I.O.I, you guys are 7 years apart. But not to worry, she has lots of SWAG, she can rap, sing and dance. She's pretty as well."

Jooheon squard down on the floor. Dropping the card on the floor and scratching his head with both his hands. Not knowing what to do next.

The members were lost too, one a senior group another one a hottest female idol. And the !

Just few minutes ago, Jooheon was laughing at Kihyun for having such huge with his partner and now Jooheon's turn.

PD: "you've got to accept the fact and take up the challenge or otherwise you'll have to compensate us." 

Jooheon look at the PD with his squinted eyes and the staffs were laughing. 

Hyungwon: "It's okay, I'll be by your side."

Jooheon hug Hyungwon and hides his face.

After a while, Jooheon turn and face the front, looking at the camera and PD, pointing at the camera, saying that he will take the challenge.

 

(well not a long chapter. Next it will be I.M's turn. Stay tune !)