Another BIG company ??

MIX And Match

It was finally Minhyuk's turn. 

Minhyuk:"Oh my god, I'm shivering!"

Rest of the members were all laughing at Minhyuk. 

PD: "So Minhyuk, what is your ideal type ?"

Minhyuk pouted, look around at the other members, and said,"I prefer foreigners, who is younger"

PD: "Does it have to be a caucasian?"

Minhyuk shook his head and replied,"No, hmm just foreigners is fine, like Chinese,Thai, Japanese they are all fine, I just wanna try to mix around foreigner friend, to bring myself up."

Hyungwon and I.M both nodded. 

The staffs arranged the mysterious box and bring it to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk put his hand into the mysterious box and took a card out of the box.

Minhyuk:"This is like a dream !! AHH!!"

Everyone laughed at him.

He opened up the card and saw "TWICE" and a number "4"

Before anyone would ask who the member is, 

Minhyuk: "Wait... TWICE?"

He shook is head and kept on saying no.

Minhyuk once again face the camera, and said :"Park CEO, I'm so sorry, I did not mean to do this"

Afterwards, he hit his hand blaming on his right hand getting a card which consist of a national female group member.

PD:"You've got no choice, but to accept the fact."

I.M: "Yes,I agree, what you can do now is treat her better in the future."

Minhyuk then finally brighten up his smile and agreed on participating in the programme. 

 

*How is it ? I mean is quite boring as of now but it will be fun in the next few chapters"