The Japanese Tradition

MIX And Match

When Wonho and Jiae are revamping the house,

Minhyuk and Sana went to meet Sana's mum and dad.

The 2 of them travels to Japan.

The first meet up with Sana's mum is at a cafe, near Sana's house.

They went into the cafe, not during a peak hour, so the cafe is quiet with some music via the speakers.

Both of them got drinks and a little snacks, Minhyuk kept on fidgeting.

Sana can see that Minhyuk is actually very nervous, so she tap his hands, and mouthed "It will be fine, my mum won't eat you up."

Minhyuk then took a deep breath,  then give Sana a smile.

After 15 mins, Sana receive a call from her mum, so she left the table for a while.

But Minhyuk still manage to hear, Sana is speaking Japanese with her mum, telling the name of the cafe.

Sana came back to the seats and told Minhyuk that one of her cousin will be following her mum to the cafe.

Minhyuk got more nervous, and even ask for permission to use the washroom,  Sana laughed at him, not very sure how to respond.

5 mins after Sana receive a phone call, a middle age lady and a man walk into the store, luckily, Minhyuk is backfacing the door, so he didn't get to see who they were, until Sana waved her hands and shout:"Here!"

Minhyuk turned his back and get up from his seat, to greet Sana's family.

Both Sana's mum and Sana's "cousin" smiled when they see Minhyuk, well they think that Minhyuk is bright, and cheerful.

Sana's mum spoke first in Japanese, told Minhyuk to take a seat.

Minhyuk sat close to the window, with Sana's "cousin" sitting opposite him, and Sana sitting next to him, and Sana's mum sitting diagonally opposite him.

Sana's mum then gave signal to Sana to follow her to the counter to get some food.

Sana hesitated for a while, until her mum grabs her hand, and Sana told Minhyuk that she will be back real quick.

Minhyuk nodded and then glance at Sana's "cousin"

Sana's "cousin" broke the silence first, he ask cautiously in Japanese,"Do you understand Japanese?" As he points his arms towards Minhyuk.

Minhyuk then point  back at himself and replied cautiously as well in Japanese,"I do! But only simple conversational Japanese." He then rubbed the back of his head with embarassment.

Sana's "cousin" took a sip of the water on the table and asked Minhyuk,"How do you think of her?"

Minhyuk look at the direction of Sana, and said,"She's great! Too great !"  and then laughed a bit.

Sana's "cousin" nodded and then continue asking,"I knew about the rule of the MIX and Match, so in the end are you going to choose her?"

Minhyuk without hesitation shook his head,"She will probably get pressurize by the situation, whether or not will it happen soon, but what is sure that, there will definitely be a time for her to choose either her career or me, I didn't want to pressure her."

Sana's cousin nodded, and give it a thought.

The girls came back with food and beverages.

Sana's "cousin" smiled at them and turn to Minhyuk and said,"I'm not her cousin, " he paused, Minhyuk nodded but had the expression of wanting to ask who he is exactly, he then continued,"I'm her dad."

Minhyuk nodded once again,but thinking it through what he said earlier on, he then turn to Sana's dad and greet again.

Both Sana and her mum are laughing.

 

After their meet up at the cafe, Minhyuk was them ask to stayover at their house, Minhyuk agreed.

There's 4 rooms at their house, Sana and her mum clean up the room for Minhyuk.

In the midst of cleaning, Sana's mum ask Sana:"I see that you like him a lot."

Sana turn to the door, kinda peek through, she's sure that there's no one out there, she smiled and said,"Yup"

Sana's mum smile and shook her head, happy for her daughter definitely, but Sana's dad already told her what Minhyuk said earlier on, so she's kinda sad that Sana is just one sided love.

Afterall, Sana's family all love Minhyuk.

 

Stay Tune for Kihyun's next!

I'm so sad, I lost a subscriber. Please do not unsubscribe, do let me know what I can improve my commenting and the comment section. Cheers.