The soft deep secret (Aegyo Couple)

MIX And Match

Minhyuk's side....

The aegyo couple went back to the queendom together, Minhyuk went to the refrigerator, and get two cold bottles of drink, one for himself and one for Sana. 

Sana was touched by his action, Sana tap on the sofa, a seat next to her, directing Minhyuk to seat next to her. Two of them sat next to each other but the atmosphere was silent and awakard.

Sana was the first to speak:"Is there something that you dislike about me?"

Minhyuk widden his eyes, shock to hear what Sana says,"Nope, Nope", and then quickly shake his head.

Sana nodded her head, Minhyuk already figured out what was wrong, he pat Sana's head,"Don't worry too much, well I do admit that getting too much exposure is not too good, but it's just an experience for both you and me."

Sana nodded again, this time round with confidence.

After a few weeks of spending time together, the couple gain trust between each other and their skinship has improved from holding hands to calling each other nicknames, and hugs.

Finally, they were given their last mission, was to spend time with their family. 

Minhyuk met with Sana's family... Guess what?

Jooheon's side...

Jooheon met Somi's dad! Jooheon greeted Somi's dad, and Somi's dad gave Jooheon a pat on the shoulder.

Somi standing at the side looking embarass, Somi's dad gave her a smile.

Somi's dad then threw a challenge to both Jooheon and Somi, asking them to try the intermediate level, both of them took the challenge. 

The three of them started the rock climbing, it just passed 5 minutes, and Somi is already struggling, Jooheon slowed down, and guide her by telling her which rock should she grabbed on the wall.

After 10 minutes, Somi's dad already reach the top.

Somi's dad shouted to Jooheon:"Just leave her alone, she's fine, you get up here first."

Jooheon looked up to where Somi's dad is, shouted:"Wait a minute."

While he continues to guide Somi, Somi told him that she would be fine, and ask Jooheon to meet her dad first.

SInce Somi said the same thing her dad did, Jooheon climbed up first to meet her dad.

While the two of them were sitting at the top, Somi's dad started to chat with Jooheon.

Somi's dad:"I saw that you really care for her. Even when you guys were spending time alone, I watched every episode of the MIX and Match."

Jooheon giggled,"She gave me good memories."

Somi's dad smiled, pat on Jooheon's shoulder,"I hope you'll treat her nicely."

Jooheon smiled akwardly, thought to himself that is he really capable of taking care of Somi the rest of his and her life.

The session ended with a lunch with Somi's dad and the two of them.

Next chapter, Somi will visit Jooheon's family. 

Hyungwon's side....

The bamboo pair went for lunch, dinner and shopped around the neighbourhood.

The two of them walked past a shop, selling perfumes.

The retailer walked towards the two of them and greeted them, and ask what kind of perfumes they are looking for. 

Each of them get a perfume for each other as a gift. 

They tried out the perfumes and bought it for one another.

After the shopping, they walked back to the dorm. 

Next chapter, they will be going on a trip!

Kihyun's side...

After the mom and the kid have their lunch, they went back to the dorm, because there's a new mission given.

The members receive the mission card, and started planning where to go for the (next chapter)

IM's side...

After looking at the girls rehearse for a bit, he knocked on the door.

The girls stopped, and Shinb ran towards the door and opened the door for IM.

The girls greeted IM, when they first saw him,IM greeted back too, and then hold up the dinner in his hands.

The girls looked around,and Sowon,"So you didn't get ours too yeah?"

IM shook his head, and Sowon kind of understands, and ask all the members except Yuju to go for dinner, leaving both IM and Yuju in the studio.

Umji added:"There's only 10 minutes to make "babies" before choregrapher and us get back."

Both of them laughed. 

After the girls left, Yuju and IM, sat on the floor and eat their dinner.

Yuju after finishing her dinner,"Why did you came by? Are you on your way to somewhere?"

IM stopped what he is doing and said, "I am on my way to you."

Yuju smiled. 

The girls were back, and after rehearsing till about 1am in the morning."

IM and Yuju went back to their dorm together.

And this actually repeats for a week.

Wonho's side....

SInce it's weekdays, the train is less crowded. But because there's cameraman following the pair, many people recognises them. The public took out their phones and took pictures and video them. 

The pair were too embarassed and even didn't had the courage to raise their heads up,

Finally, after a few stops, the pair got seats on the train, and they sat down next to each other. 

Jiae was tired as she felt asleep after a few stops, and Wonho pushes her head gently so that her head is resting on his chest.

Finally, they reached their destinations. 

Wonho was wondering why Jiae brought him to the place.

It was a cafe, not a normal one but Wonho's mum cafe.

Before stepping into the cafe, Wonho asked,"Why did you come here for?"

Jiae:"I have yet to try ...... the coffee..."

Wonho:"Why are you dragging your words?"

JIae: "I have yet to try the coffee made by my future mother-in-law."

JIae said shyly and Wonho laughed out loud and held her hand and walked into the cafe confidently.

Shownu's side.....

After walking around the neighbourhood, Shownu and JIsoo went back to the dorm. 

They were then issued the mission. 

 

well this is the end of this chapter. 

RIP Jonghyun T.T I'll remember you and miss you.