Fun ?

MIX And Match

Shownu's side 

After Jisoo is done with her make up, both of them left the Queendom and make their way to the Hongdae Street. 

But guess what ?

They're definitely under the spotlight !

Especially since it was  the break time for the high school goers the Hongdae streets are more crowded than usual. 

Shownu and Jisoo held their hands as tightly as possible in case any of them are lost. 

After a few walk into the streets, the couple make a decision to split and get each other a gift for becoming a couple. 

Wonho's side

After the couple finished their ramen breakfast, both of them do the dishes together. 

When discussing on where to go,

Jiae:"Where do you usually go ? Well because I'm not familiar with this area."

Wonho pouting, giving it a hard thought, "Actually, I'm not very sure as well, I don't usually walk outside, but I went to the gym most of the time."

Jiae smiled and thought too.

Jiae: " I know, I can see. Haha. How about walking to Hongdae ? Last night, we girls actually decided to take a walk to Hongdae." 

Wonho nodded and agreed.

IM's side. .

Finally, the couple woke up from Yuju's bed, they left the Queendom and make their way to Hongdae for breakfast !

After the breakfast,Yuju told IM that she have to leave for rehearsal for the upcoming album. 

IM nodded in disappointment, but still wants Yuju to work hard on her comeback, so he have got no choice but to bring Yuju back to her company for training. 

MINHYUK's Side.. 

After Minhyuk wakes Sana up, both of them, washed themselves and left the Queendom for breakfast. 

Both of them were walking side by side on the path next to the roadside,

Sana: "Where do you want to have breakfast at?"

Minhyuk: "I know there's a cafe at the front near the cross road."

Sana nodded and followed Minhyuk's lead. 

At the cross road,

Minhyuk: "Ah the traffic light is not working!"

Without a thought, he held Sana's hand, look out for cars and dash across the road. 

Sana feels very secured by Minhyuk's action, and it can be seen that she's also embarrassed at the same time. 

The temperature of the atmosphere were slightly lower than usual, and the action of Minhyuk, really let Sana feels warm. 

Minhyuk held Sana's hand till the front of the cafe. 

Minhyuk without alerting Sana, he let go of her hand and push through the front door of the cafe and direct Sana to enter the cafe first. 

After they settle themselves and ordered meals in the cafe, both of them starts to talk about the programme and how they feel.

Minhyuk cleaning the utensils and putting it on the napkin and putting it at the front of Sana: "So how is it ? Have you got a good sleep? Did you girls talked anything last night ? Where do you want to go after breakfast ?"

Sana answers them one by one, "I couldn't really sleep because it was quite a new environment for me,and the girls says that the Hongdae street is just nearby, so I really want to go and visit it today!"

Minhyuk smiled and promised Sana that he will bring her there today. 

Hyungwon's side... 

After waking Seolhyun up, Seolhyun stood up from her bed with puffy eyes, and she opens up her luggage and took out a bag that's filled with jeans. She opened up the bag, took a Jean out of it, and changed them in the room, with Hyungwon witnessing the whole process. 

Luckily, before Seolhyun pulled her pyjamas pant down, Hyungwon already covers his eyes with his hands, not wanting to witness the whole situation. After Seolhyun is done with her jeans, she then changed her top. 

This time, Hyungwon turns back facing Seolhyun and covers in front of the camera and block Seolhyun from exposing too much. After Seolhyun get herself changed, she turned back and her eyes widen, mouth widen. She's shocked to see Hyungwon still in the room and she suddenly remembers what she did earlier on and covers her face with her hands in embarrassment. 

Hyungwon laughed, pat Seolhyun on the head saying that's okay. 

After they left the Queendom, both of them went to the 7-11 convenient store just opposite their apartment. Both of them grabbed a bottle of milk and a packet of bread, and ate them at the benches at the part next to their apartment. 

Kihyun's side...

He pat on Sohye's head, and wake her up, Sohye reacted to his action and sat up on her bed. Kihyun told her to get herself washed up when she's ready to get up. 

And what's next ? 

Of course our Yoo Chef is gonna show his cooking skills, he walked to the kitchen of the Queendom, picking out ingredients from the fridge, and he cooks fried rice with omelette in just 40minutes. 

Well I'm impressed, I don't even know how to make an omelette. 

Sohye walks out of her room, after washing up. She smells the fragrant of the dishes and walk to the kitchen. 

Kihyun saw her looking at him cooking at the side, 

Kihyun:" Get yourself a cup of water, breakfast will be done soon."

Sohye listened to him, get herself a cup of water and sat down at the dinning table. 

Less than a minute, the fried rice is served in front of Sohye.

And after both of them had finished their breakfast, Kihyun brings Sohye to Hongdae to take a look. 

Jooheon's side... 

Now I finally know why they are called the swag couple. Well the reason is, they don't give a damn to other member. 

Jooheon woke up shouting for Minhyuk, well since they share the same room, but sadly, there's no answer. 

Jooheon sat up, leave his bed and searched for his phone. 

It was eleven in the morning, considered late for idols who have many schedules on going. 

He took his time to washed up and get himself a cup of coffee believing and waiting for other members. 

Suddenly, someone from outside tries to open the door of Monsta X dorm, and it was IM.

IM  is backed after sending Yuju off to her company for rehearsal.

Jooheon looked at him and asked, "Where's Minhyuk ?"

IM: "Well, I think he left with his partner. 

Jooheon corresponds to what IM said, "Left with his partner....

Guess what? 

Jooheon widen his eyes, quickly dressed himself up, wearing slippers and knocked onto the Queendom's door. 

Guess what again? 

He totally forgot the passcode and obviously forgot about Some too. 

After the staffs opended the door for Jooheon, Jooheon asked about Somi, and he was totally relief when the staffs told him that Somi has yet to wake up. 

 

Thats all for this chapter. 

Stay tuned for next and do comment which couple you want me to write More on :))

JOOH