A missing feeling? (The elegant couple) -Requested

MIX And Match

All the couples went to Hongdae to shop except for a pair, the elegant couple. 

Yuju had to go back to her company's studio to get ready for Gfriend's comeback, IM had no choice but to bring her to the studio, and went back to the dorm alone, he wouldn't like going to shopping alone. 

Shownu's side....

Both Shownu and Jisoo, separated in the Hongdae Street, each with a cameraman with them.

Jisoo looked around and finally went to a shop selling scarf and etc. 

She looked around, ask the shop owner for opinion. 

Jisoo:"I'm looking for a scarf that's for man."

Lady:"What kind of man? Your relationship with him? There's different type, for husband, for father, for brother, there's different type."

Jisoo bite her lower lip, and said shyly:"My boyfriend, he's someone who is special for me."

The crowd following Jisoo, most probably her fans cheered when she acknowledge Shownu being her boyfriend.

Jisoo smiled shyly, and the lady suggested some designs, Jisoo chooses them carefully, tried each of them on her, and finally she got a scarf that's thick, long with red and white stripes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shownu looked around the shops in Hongdae and finally went into a shop selling watches. 

He looked at the couple watches from the glass shelf and the designs of the watches really caught his eyes, and within 10 minutes, he bought the watches and went around Hongdae street and look for Jisoo. 

The two of them then happily went to their next destination.

Jooheon side's......

After Somi woke up, both of them went for a breakfast together. 

Jooheon walking side to side with Somi, said,"I totally forgot the programme, I'm usually one of the last to get up the latest."

Somi smiled, and said that it's okay, she herself is a heavy sleeper as well.

After breakfast, Jooheon asked where Somi wants to go, Somi suggested a rock climbing centre near the city area, and invited Jooheon to go with her.

Jooheon nodded, both of them took the van provided by the company and make their way to the centre.

But guess what Jooheon went there, Somi asked Jooheon to give a try on rock climbing since Jooheon said previously that he has never tried on rock climbing. 

But before Jooheon even start experiencing, Somi glance at a man, giving it a smile, Jooheon looked from her direction and saw a stranger. 

Guess who?

Wonho's side.....

After walking around with Jiae in the Hongdae street, Jiae can see that Wonho is actually not that enthusiastic.

Jiae asked wonho,"Where do you want to go?"

Wonho:"Anywhere as long as you're with me."

Wonho thought what he said might be too mushy, so he laughed out loud after saying it. 

Jiae gave it a laugh and ask Wonho to travel somewhere further with her because Hongdae was too crowded.

Wonho nodded, two of them talked to the staff and the staff actually told them to wait a while because most of the vans in the companies are occupied since cosmic girls are attending their schedules and the MIX and match programme is going on so the transportations are limited.

Wonho and Jiae nodded, Wonho then thought about taking taxis but thinks that taxis might be inconvenient to capture, so he didn't make his words out.

Jiae thought too during the same time, and asked the staffs how far is the train station from the location they are currently at. 

The staffs looked around and replied,"Should be 5 minutes walk."

Jiae then suggested taking the train to Wonho, at first Wonho is a bit reluctant, but after Jiae explains that train is more convenient and since it's weekday there will be less people on the train, and also that the train is more cost efficient. 

Wonho then agreed and follows Jiae's lead.

Kihyun's side....

Again, the "mum and kid" couple makes their way to Hongdae.

And again, Kihyun is still acting like a mum and Sohye is also acting like a kid. 

Sohye stopped at different stalls and shops, and is curious to almost every single thing. 

Kihyun would then patiently explain to Sohye every single thing for example. how the tools function. 

After walking through half the street, Sohye told Kihyun that she's hungry.

Kihyun took his phone out and looked at the phone's screen, it shows 12:13pm

Kihyun look at Sohye and smiled, pat her head and  said:"Let's go for lunch since you're still growing. Kids like you shouldn't starve."

Sohye smiled and nodded. 

They went to a noodle shop and have their lunch. 

Hyungwon's side...

After finishing their bread and milk, the couples went around the neighbourhood. 

The shops have yet to open, so the path outside the shops are pretty clean and there's no one there as well. 

After seeing that there isn't anyone on the path at both the opposite sides, Hyungwon crosses the road, and both of them faces each other across the road. 

Just like a kdrama, both of them shouted across.

Hyungwon:"YA! Kim seolhyun."

Seolhyun shouted back too:"Ya! Chae hyungwon!"

Both of them laughed, since there's a slight pitch and loudness difference between Hyungwon and Seolhyun.

Both of them continues walking in the same direction.

Seolhyun then suggested to roleplay as models with Hyungwon.

Both of them will take the path's as the stage and walk confidently and strike poses.

They started roleplaying and also had a lot of fun doing that !

Minhyuk's side....

After both of them finished their breakfast at the cafe, Minhyuk guides Sana to the Hongdae street.

It was during the peak period where the high school students from the nearby high school are out for a break.

There's a big crowd in the middle of the Hongdae streets, most of them were captured by Sana. 

Since Sana is slightly more popular then Minhyuk, since most of them regconised her but not Minhyuk.

Minhyuk walk to the side, walking by himselves and then stopped in front of an accessories shop while Sana greeting her fans. 

Minhyuk standing infront of the accessories shop, choosing accessories for Sana, definitely for Sana, because he is picking the earrings and bracelets.

After picking a few designs and purchase them, he holds the accessories in his hands, and walked back to Sana.

Before reaching Sana, he looked at her from far, thought that he and Sana doesn't match, Sana looks like a person who is high above.

Sana turned and saw Minhyuk, and looking at his expression, Sana thought that Minhyuk could think that she's someone who Minhyuk can't get close to.

But both Minhyuk and Sana kept the secrets to themselves.

When they left Hongdae, Minhyuk asked Sana where she wants to go, Sana thought and told Minhyuk that she wants to go back to Queendom.

Both of them went back.

IM's side....

In Monsta X dorm, IM kept on scrolling through his phone, unlocking and locking the screen, waiting for Yuju to message him. 

But every second pass by, IM did not receive any message.

After asking his manager to buy him lunch, he stayed at home till around 3pm, where Minhyuk and Sana are back.

Minhyuk and Sana greeted IM, 

Minhyuk:"Where's Yuju?"

IM drinking his water,"She went back to her studio for rehearsal."

Around 4pm plus, IM feels very bored, most of Monsta X schedule are occupied by the MIX and match programme. Their upcoming schedule will be in a weeks time, and because of this programme, all the Monsta X members are all busy with their partners.

IM wears his hoodie and a ripped jeans, took his wallet and handphone and went out.

What is he doing?

He is going to buy dinner for himselves and for Yuju.

He took a taxi and stopped by Yuju's studio, walk around the area, and bought noodles.

After getting the dinner, IM went to Yuju's studio, he walks to the different rooms, peek into them, one by one looking for Yuju.

Finally, he saw Yuju and her group mates rehearsing in one of the room, through the door. 

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter, sorry for the late update.

comment below, which couple do you want me to write more on.