Living together ?!

MIX And Match

So, of course the oldest couple reach the address first, and Shownu is greatly in shock, seeing that the address is exactly the apartment that Monsta X dorms are!

Not wanting to let Jisoo know, 

Shownu:"Let's wait here for other Monsta X members."

Jisoo nodded but in curiousity, "They are coming to the same venue?"

Shownu smiled, replied"I'm not sure, but I've got a feeling they will be coming."

Jisoo nodded again.

Finally. a black van appeared and stopped infront of the oldest couple. 

The coming couple stepped out of the car, and Wonho is in great shock too, tilting his head looking at the apartment infront of him.

The oldest couple approaches the coming couple, 

Jisoo:"Shownu said that you've got a feeling that the members will be here. He's right."

Wonho looked at Shownu and both laughed, Jiae at the side staring at them.

Jisoo:"Where is this?" Pointing at the apartment. 

Jiae at the standing closer to the apartment, "This looks like a dorm to me, just now when we're on our way here, this place is a bit far-off to the city, though there are convenient shops near by."

The three of them heard what Jiae said, Wonho clapped.

Jiae and Jisoo stared at Wonho, 

Wonho,"That's how smart my girl is."

The three of them smiled, Jiae covers her face with her hands and laughing, shock from what she heard from Wonho.

They agreed on waiting for other members. 

Finally all the members arrived one after another, and expected, all Monsta X member stepped out of the car laughing when they saw the apartment. 

Finally the PD reached too. 

Guess what? The address that's given to the Monsta X member is a unit next to Monsta X's dorm. 

The Monsta X member are asked to return to their dorms with a few female staffs. 

And Monsta W are asked to go in to the new address, which is just next to Monsta X's with the PD and Monsta X's managers.

Before Monsta W enters the dorm next to the Monsta X's, all Monsta X members actually warn their partners, if anything happens just shout and run out of the room. 

Both PD and managers laughed, hearing their safety measures for their partners.

Monsta W nodded and gave a sign claiming that they will know what to do if something happens. 

In Monsta X dorm, 

A female staff:" So after the trip from the recording room to here, I believed that you guys have already made some interactions, so how have you guys progress? Because this show is not scripted and after Monsta W officially moved in, this show will be on V-live which means 24 hour non stop."

Monsta X had their mouth in an "O" shaped, finally knowing that the show is a big project.

The interview started with Shownu and ended with IM and took only about half an hour.

Similarly, Monsta W had the same interview as well, and it started with Jisoo and ended with Yuju.

Afterwards, Monsta X were told that the Monsta W will be moving into the unit next to theirs permanently which means that whatever schedule they have be it with their own group, personal schedule, they will stay here still. 

Monsta X nodded their heads, signalling that they are happy about it too. 

Monsta W were told about the same thing also, they called and requested their members and managers to bring their baggage to the dorms. 

Since the time they left the recording room and enters their dorm, none of them ever met until the next morning. 

So, what will happen the next morning?

Stay tuned :)