Chapter 2

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:34 a.m 

Jaebum pov

"…I'm a nervous wreck…what am I going to do. After Bts performs my life is ruined.  After they perform is the next award. After they perform is leader of the year. Which Jinyoung just had to be in. After this performance it ruins my chances of ever speaking to him again. After this per-" 

"Just shut the hell up will you. I swear if you say any word with perform in it I will slap you." My dangerous maknae said, clearly wanting a death wish. "That isn't nice Yuggie-bear" Youngjae said scolding the younger. "What…is…just…what." Jackson confused. When is he not confused? "I lost a bet" the so called Yuggie-bear answered. "Ahhhh have fun it " Jackson replied. "AGHHHHHH" I didn't mean to scream. It just came out. "THE PERFORMAN-OW" "I warned you. I told you not to say it. But yet you did. You bast-" "Yahhh we are on television here…"Youngjae reminded Yugyeom. 

I wasn't even listening to them anymore. All I was watching was Suran and Dean come out to announce the next award. "We are here to announce the winner of leader of the year." Suran started.  "Yes you are absolutely right Suran, all of these leaders have worked so hard in taking care of their members and organizing interviews, shall we get to the nominees now? " Dean asked. "Yes we should and I can say this was quite the competition this year between a few of our competitors, but only one can be the best. Now here are your nominees for best leader of the year."

You have no idea how nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter