Chapter 6

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n ; I have nothing to say really :'D but I will give you hints on what I am planning to write later on. Key word is PLANNING.

1.Them against each other (there will not be a tie like last time)

2.Special Private talk between the two (in like idk 2-4 chapters)(This excludes the private convo in this one)

3.Shownu(Monsta X) will make an appearence later

Anyways back to your story.OH LIKE THE STUPID PERSON I AM IN THE LAST CHAPTER IT WAS A FIVE YEAR FLASHBACK IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEVEN.

•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•…•

Jinyoung pov

11:46 pm

 

I don't know how this happened. Don't ask me how Youngjae got us all to watch Bambi. Most likely because of Jaebum. I saw how Jaebum had a soft spot for him, and I can't help but get a little jealous. I miss how he used to hug me when I cried because training that day was just too hard. I miss how he always smiled even when something was wrong. I miss that day we went to the amusment park together,and he protected me on the dropping ride when I got scared. I miss those days. Sure I got to recreate those memories with Bambam and Mark, but they just weren't the same as before. Now he is spending those times with his other members. I am sure they had fun. The thought of them laughing together, eating together, even performing together, had bothered me in some way. I just never wanted to admit it. So I never did. And I don't plan too. All of them were sleeping peacefully, but for some reason I couldn't. Was it these thoughts? These thoughts that I could never get out of my head? I seem to fall asleep every night when I think about this type of stuff, but tonight I just......Can't. I sat there in the dark and stared at his features. His twin moles complimented him.

 

It wasn't until he shivered that I realized that none of had blankets. I got up making sure no one had woken and walked over to the closet. I pulled out a bunch of blankets and walked over to the 6 bodies in front of me. I carefully put a blanket on top of each and every one of them. As I grab the last blanket for myself, I notice that it was an old one. This blanket had the night sky on it and at the very bottom stitched in white read 'Happy Birthday Jirongie~! From-Jaebongi!' I couldn't believe that I forgot about this blanket after all these years.

Flashback 4 years ago.

I woke up to the faint smell of bacon cooking from downst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter