Chapter 8

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n Don't forget to stream Never Ever and You are!  So in chapter 7 that was how it all went down. Jinyoung did break his promise. But Jaebum somewhat broke his too so it is even.Anyways enjoy!

OH PROMOTION TIME. IF YOU ARE A FAN OF BTS but I mean like who isn't? ANYWAYS IF YOU ARE A BTS FAN THERE IS THIS GAME I REALLY BELIEVE YOU WILL LIKE. NOT EVEN LIKE JUST LOVE. I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. Ok I am done with caps. But I really encourage you to play it. The artwork is unbelievable and it looks just like them. They need alot of support since the game just started and is just a demo for now. But if you do download and play it I guarentee you will be satisfied. The game is called edge of the sky if you can't find it just add bts at the end maybe it will work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebum pov

 

I have to admit their comeback is comepletly different from ours. But it is really good too. The song really brought out Jinyoung's voice in the high notes. I catch Youngjae singing it all the time actually. I can't go anywhere without hearing the word Fly anymore. Accirding to a source, they had over two hundred thousand sales and were outpeaking PSY on Billboard's Hot 100. I am not a stalker or anything I was just a bit curious so I looked them up. They even got 5 million views in six days! Sure 5 million isn't as much as others, but that is their personal record. Would I look like a fool if I said I was scared for our comeback? What if it was just a huge flop? Our dance is hard so it is really hard to sing. I can't imagine what the results wiol be because of their rules. No ties. I look at the clock ticking down. Only ten more minutes until it was released. Our pre-orders were good. They were over 200k like Jinyoung and them, but the problem is that they only had a four days to get votes. All of our close relatives are voting for us, so I think we have somewhat of a chance. 

"Are you ready too see the best comeback anyone has ever seen in their entire lives?!" asked an excited Jackson who was sitting besides me. We were planning on reacting to it right as it came out.

"YASSSSS" 

Youngjae, Jackson, and I looked over at the maknae who was screaming at his phone. "Bambam looks so good in this photo he just sent! Look at his legs for god's sa-"

"-Oh look their the video came out time to watch! Tell Bambam bye and put your phone away Yugyeom.." Jackson inturrupted. I gave him a questioning look but he avoided my gaze. I started thinking until Jackson pressed the start button. We sat their paying attention to the music video until I noticed something very important. I paused the video and looked at Jackson.

"Did you really just say 'Welcome to my world lets do this' and lift up your shirt. Key words I am focusing on are 'lets do this'. It is almost like you are trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter