Chapter 14

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n Yeahh.... you guys may have thought the story would have suddenly turned happy because of last chapter right? Nahhh, I am going to keep it sad for awhile, just for you guys! Such a good person right xD?  But hey at least I am not going to keep it sad for long.

Enjoy!Comment what you think down below :)

This is not a proofread story..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jaebums pov (This was when he was in a coma.)

 

November 27 2016

I don't know how long it has been. It could have been hours, days, weeks, maybe even a year. I have seen nothing but the color black and hear faint talking. I figured I was asleep. But why would someone be asleep for so long? Why wasn't I waking up? I heard a door open and the voices that were talking not too long ago went silent. I didn't catch much of the conversation, just a few sentences.

"...he should be responding to the medicine soon, just give him some time. The shots aren't guaranteed to wake him up, that he will have to do for himself. He will have a choice to stay or leave, and we can't stop him."

That is what I heard. What medicine? For me? That would explain why all I remember was a car, and a man. A black coat. Fair skin, clear. He was smirking. He had eye crinkles just like Jinyoung's. His were just evil. But that was besides the point. I don't need time, I am ready to wake up, say 'Hey guys look I am awake and actually alive'! And what does that person talking me stay or leave. Of course I am going to stay! Why would I leave my family, my band, my Jiny- not my, just Jinyoung. Now if I would just wake up I could do that.

"I will leave you guys to it, try not to move him, his stitches just got put in.". After that I hear a door shut.

"Hyung, what are we going to do?". I recognized that voice. It was Youngjae. Oh how I miss all the hugs he would give me.

"I don't know Youngjae, I don't know anything anymore..." replied someone who I could never forget. He had a different feel though. I didn't like it. What happened to my mood maker. The one that broke me out of my shell and actually made me talk? What happened to Jackson? Was that what Bambam was talking about at M countdown? To bring him back?

"I am sure everything will be fine guys. He will wake up soon. The doctors promised." A guy who I knew as Mark said. Promises are meant to be broken. Promises aren't supposed to be kept, they just make the other person feel better and safe. Isn't that the point in promises? Just to betray someone? 

"Mark hyung, how can you be so sure? How are you so calm when something like this is happening?" My maknae said. Oh my sweet maknae. Weird to say this but I miss him. 

"I just know okay?" Mark responded.

"But what if he doesn't wake up? What if he doesn't respond to the medicine? What if he goes away? Like the doctor said, he has a choice. What if he chooses to leave us?". I haven't heard that voice in awhile. Before I could continue my thought I heard a sniffle come from someone. No not tears. Please don't cry. I can't cry with you this time. Just don't cry. It breaks my heart. Bambam-ah I am okay! I will wake up soon! I will force myself too! What is the point in thinking this he won't hear it. 

There was one voice I hadn't have heard yet. Where was he? Was he not here? Was he still mad? I just want to see his smile, his face. But I can't. I missed his voice. The smooth vocal that would put me to sleep. Where is he?

"Jinyoung hyung?" Bambam said. There he is. "What is that book for?"

"Which one?" Jinyoung replied. The sound trickled through my ears and I felt like smiling. Could I even smile in a coma?

"Both"

"Ah this book was Jaebum's favorite back then. I don't know if it still is but, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter