Goals :)

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now this isn't an update but.....IF YOU DO HAS JUST REACHED 100 MILLION VIEWS. I couldn't be more proud of our boys. I joined the fandom not too long ago and here I am obsessed with them.I want to thank all the aghases who haven't been sleeping on them too. They deserve much more, and hopefully with all the attention Jackson is getting (aka that hot guy next to Liam), that will eventually come true. Now I think we should start focusing on.....

GOALS:

You are (23 million views; 1 million likes) This song was produced by defsoul, jaebum, jaebongi, my bias. I want to make sure they know how much aghases love and support them so this is main priority.  Never Ever (77 million views; 1 million likes) This video is almost 1 year old and many others are focusing on this one next so it can reach 100 m by March 2018 A (78 million views; 680k likes) I think they would appreciate so many people going back to this video and stream it since how old it is. Hard Carry (58 million views; 923k likes) Now I am noy expecting much for the view count but if we could get the likes up we could make it to 1 million and put yet another Got7 song up with the most liked videos.

Now these are my goals for now,idk about you guys but I am definately doing this. Now I am going to bed because it is 1 in the morning and I am tired asf.Have a good night (or morning whatever) everyone.And congrats to Got7 once agian!:'D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter