Chapter 7

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n I just wanted to thank all of you. I never thought this story would get this much attention. But also Shownu does appear in this chapter but I will put him in future chapters as well.AND I AM PISSED RIGHT NOW CAUSE I ALREADY WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND I WAS SO PROUD AND THEN I ACCIDENTIALLY CLICKED OUT OF IT AND NOW IT IS GONE TT.(INSERT TT MUSIC). I was so proud of it too. Anyways enjoy your story!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jinyoungs pov

 

You may ask why I felt at home. I was at my dorm right? Well I don't know about you but my definition of home differs from others.Home is where I can let all my worries out. It is where I can laugh, cry, and play the most.

Flashback 3 years ago.

I was actually considering going to SM. They offered me to become leader of a new band. I have a choice to leave home. So I decided. I gave it a few months, just to see what would happen, but I decided. I don't know why I as doing this. I was just jealous I guess. I wanted power. Power over Jaebum. He always got recognized for his good looks and dance moves while I just hung my head low. I wanted to be better than him. Can you blame me? I was going through my teenage years. But I went to school then trained. And I could have gotton more sleep for the next day, but I practiced dancing all night with no energy left for the next day. This led to me not eating so that I could lose weight. Everyone worried about me.My parents, JYP, my friends, our manager, Jaebum. They told me to eat but once they left I walked to the the trash and threw it out. I never realized what I as doing was wrong until I got sick.

"He has a 104° fever. I suggest you don't practice for a while and rest. Make sure he eats and drinks plenty of water."

I heard those words. Jaebum heard those words. So he took care of me. I discovered what home meant at that time. He did everything for me. He bought food, he cooked it, he cleaned the house, washed the dishes, did the laundry. He even slept on the floor besides me to make sure I didn't throw up. I was happy he was doing this for me. But he started to look tired and more skinny. I thought I was troubling him.I was too much to handle at the time. So I told myself what I would do. When the fever finally let up, I got up carefully making sure not to wake up the other. I went to the kitchen, got a pencil and paper, and started writing.

Dear Jaebongi,<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter