Chapter 10

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n Mama Hong Kong is coming up! Congrats to all the groups who have won so far!JACKSON WANG OKAY. OKAY. YOU MADE A SONG TITLED OKAY. I AM NOT OKAY WITH YOU STANDING IN THAT SHOWER WITH THAT PERFECT BODY OF YOURS. And the Winter present edition for Got7 TT. I want it but I am broke asf. But did you see the photos on their twitter?They look like gods :o.  And JJP though....Do not forget to stream Never ever and like Hard carry!

Anyways I am sorry for the late update. I have been really caught up in school lately. Enough of me wasting your time. Enjoy our "special";) version of weekly idol!

《《《《《《《《《《•》》》》》》》》》》

Jinyoung pov

 

A y dance. With Im Jaebum. Singing a depressing song? What kind of fan would want this? I mean I understand completely if they just wanted one *cough*...two people to do it. Like Jackson and Mark. Great cou-friendship. I meant friendship. I can't concentrate right now. 

The music started and Jaebum warmed up his voice and started singing. I watched as my idiotic member walked up and stood there. Just so happens that the words that were sung at the time were 《What should be done?》. He started moving to the music and soon I was closing my eyes to avoid the sight of him-you know what I am not even going to say. He came back to his seat and high fived Youngjae. Oh my poor baby Youngjae. I don't know him well but he is just. He is too innocen-no okay. Scratch that. I need to stop assuming things before they happen. It didn`t last long until it was Jackson turned, who started taking off his shirt. He threw it near Jaebum as some kind of token for his singing. He was scolded for not dancing and as if on beat did a tiny body roll. And here comes American boy. American Mark born 1993 and shaking his like he was in a strip club. Wait.... Yugyeom... I am gonna skip explaining what I just saw. Before I knew it I it was my turn, and I don`t know what I was doing until I called for Jaebum. I regret that. I will keep this in short simple words. Floor×Jaebum=My Death in the world.Soon all of us joined in and ended the fans request in laughter.

《《《《《《《《《•》》》》》》》》》》

Jaebum pov

 

After that collision of iness all over. Aka me. Since we all knew each other well, we played who is most likely too. (A/n I think this would be a great game for them ) 

"Okay....lets see... ah.. Who is most likely to marry first?"Heechul said as he scanned us. All of us immediately looked at Youngjae. And although it might not happen. It is still Youngjae.

"Why? Why me?"Youngjae asked

"You would get married to your pillow, or to coco."Yugyeom answered 

"Well what about J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter