Chapter 9

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : Isn't Weekly idol fun guys? You can hang out, play games, a little jealousy here and there...enjoy! 

Disclaimer: This is not a proofread story so if there are any errors...eh. I will find them eventually and fix them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

Jaebum pov

 

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt some one crawl into my bed and hug me. I look over to see Youngjae giving me puppy eyes. 'Oh lord not those eyes, anything but those eyes.' immediately came to my mind. NO! Jaebum you shall not get tricked by the fluff ball in front of you. But he looks so cute~. NO! Only Jinyoung shall do that to me! Wait what? Did I really just think that?

"Hyung~~~" Youngjae mumbles still in his sleepy state. I cooed at the sight. I hummed to hear what he had to say next.

"What do you think of Jinyoung hyung?" He asked suddenly. My eyes widen and I shot straight up. He was surprised my action and almost fell off the bed.

"What? What did you ask me again? I was sure I heard Jinyoung somewhere in there but it is the morning so can't be sure. You know how you hallucinate when you wake up because your so tired and stuff and yeah that. Breakfast doesn't even help really like for re-"

Youngjae pov (protect this fluff ball please)

 

This man would not stop talking. All I asked was a question and suddenly he talks about breakfest. You know, him and Jinyoung have alot of things in common, they just don't realize it. This was one of their similarities. Non-stop talking. Usually happens when they are nervous or flustered. So this clearly set my mind to the answer of what I asked earlier, but I just wanted to make sure.

"-al, like what is the point in breakfest, isn't that what lunch and dinner is fo-"

"Hyung."I said. He stopped talking and looked at me. "I am serious. What do you think about Jinyoung hyung?"

"Didn't we already settle this during truth and dare?"he said trying to dodge the question.

"No, that was what you miss about him.think I asked what do you think about him. Now I would like to know please." He stared at me some more probably trying to process what was happening right now. I mean I do admit this was a sudden question, but it was a mandatory one.

"I- uh I guess I kinda li-" he started. This was finally my chance. I get to know if he likes him or not and my purpose and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter