Chapter 4

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I AM SOOOO SORRY it has been a busy week for me and I have had alot of tests. But now it is thanksgiving break so I will have plenty of time to write. I hope you enjoy this one.And I know the game for the memory is stupid but it was needed for future chapters. Sorry this one is short. But I am taking requests for this story or a future story. Or I was thinking of a chatroom.But I will most likely do that on Wattpad. If you ever wonder my username is got7jaii on wattpad. I don't have any stories on there yet. But the chatroom may come soon. I am actually planning to start writing it after this. AND IT WILL BE ON WATTPAD NOT HERE. Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebum pov

 

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE".You could literally hear the maknaes from Austrailia if you asked me. Everyone nodded their head in agreement forcing me to play.

"okayyyyyy".Bambam smirked and I already knew it was coming. "Jaebum."

"Hyung." I politely corrected him.

"Right hyung....truth or dare"

"Truth"

I know its coming.A certain question that I always seemed to avoid in interviews. A question that from anyones point of view, can mistake my pride. As soon as Bambam asked that question all eyes were on me.Epecially a pair no one can resist.Not even me.

"Hyung...What do you miss most about Jjproject.Like a memory you two shared.Or maybe even something about Jinyounggg."

Before I answered I noticed he dragged that last word a bit too long and gave him a silent stare.He just smiled at me like he did nothing wrong.But oooohhh he is gonna get it after this game and he knows it.

"Um...I miss his hugs and smile.They brought up my day when I was sad. But a memory? Probably when we debuted and blew out those candles."

I saw Jinyoung's face go red as a tomatoe and he made a stupid excuse to go to the kitchen. Jackson and Yugyeom started smirking but quickly continued with the game.

 

Jinyoung's pov

 

I had to get out of there. It was either too hot in there, or I got flustered. 100% sure it was the room temperture. I told them I had left to go get some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter