Chapter 17

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ:A/n Everyone.... There will probably only be one chapter after this. Then it is the end TT. I just wanted to thank you guys for so much support in this story, and I hope it will continue on to my next story being released on the 20th! This will have a happy ending, if you didn't get the point of the story, it was mainly just a friendship type of deal. Those feelings they were feeling, were because they were at 'their home' at the time. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Marks pov

 

Around five minutes ago I saw Jinyoung writing in his diary to Jaebum again. He said he was done with it. He even buried it under the tile in his room. I wanted to go and look, but he is going through a hard enough time. Ignoring Jaebum can be a hard thing to do. Look how Bambam turned out. But I guess he has too. Alot of things happened if you hadn't noticed. There was one reason why Jinyoung was torn apart lately. Not only was it Jaebum, but we recently found the driver. And those eye crinkles weren't any strangers. It wasn't his dad if that was what you were thinking. It was much worse. I wanted to strangle him right in court. So... I did. At least outside of court. His uncle deserved it. Yes, uncle. We haven't mentioned an uncle, but it was a surprise to all of us as much as it was to you. That is why Jinyoung was im this state. How would you feel, if you lived in a family full of murderers?

I saw Jinyoung walk out of his room and called for him.

"I thought you were done writing in that journal?"I asked him.

"I had one more thing to do.". He responded. There was a long silence until he broke it.

"Where is Bambam?"he said. I hesitated.

"He is with Jaebum. Why?" I answered and looked up to see his reaction. Blank. Although, you could see a hint of sadness in one eye. But in the other, all you could see was anger. Well Jinyoung, I have a question for you. If you are that sad or angry, why are you avoiding him in the first place?

"I am heading to the practice room.". I got used to hearing this everynight, watching him come down the stairs in him sweats. Him coming back past 1 a.m. It saddened me just to think about it.

"Why? We already practiced half of our day. And we have a schedule early in the morning. You need sleep."I said trying to persuade him to stay and rest. "I will even make you food." I knew he couldn't dodge that.

"No thanks" he muttered as he s walked out and slammed the door behind him. I sat on the couch with my jaw hanging low. He has never acted like this. He has always wanted food. The door opened again and Bambam walked in.

"Hey...do you know what is wrong with Jinyoung hyung? He kind of just stormed out towards the practice room."he said.

"I don't know, but I can find out. And your coming with me."I asked grabbing my coat from the hook.

"Bu-"

"No. No buts. Just trust me. Hold on I just need to get something real quick, leave a note for Jinyoung saying we will be out for awhile." I said running up the stairs into Jinyoung's room. "Aish.....where is it?"I said as I stomped on the tile flooring. I felt a tile move under my feet. I quickly dropped to the floor, took out the tile and took the book. Then I ran outside to meet Bambam. Bambam seemed to know where we were going because he was leading.

Five minutes later we were panting, and yes we ran, standing in front of the white building in front of us. I looked at Bambam and we both nodded in agreement. Tonight we will finally figure out their past.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jaebums pov

 

I was drifting off to sleep until I heard the door slam open. There was Bambam and Mark holding a hot chocolate. Bambam held one out to me.

"Take it, you have alot of explaining to do." Bambam said and I took the cup. I figured they would come to me for this, they were going to at some point. Jinyoung would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter