Chapter 3

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung pov

I was sooooo wrong with my statement before. Who knew that when I shook his hand the whole world would go crazy. I don't blame. Jaebum and I have not even had the slightest bit of interaction in the past 3 years. I'm not even sure if he still has my phone number. But anyways back to what happened.

I shook his hand politely and bowed. He pulled me back up from my bow and told me "Hajima we are friends remember, forever." I smiled as he continued with his speech. But inside I was dying. I seem to die alot inside. Especially when it comes to Jaebum. But this death hurt alot.  As in. Alot. Sure he said we are friends forever, but he just said friend. Just friend. Nothing after, but I am just a friend now. There is no best in 'best friend' anymore. He found other friends. I did too i guess...But it doesn't mean I ever forgot that he was my best friend. But I guess things change. 

I was still figuring myself out until someone nudged me in the side. Jaebum let me say my speech. "Thank you for this award everyone.All of you motivate me to become not only a better leader, but a better person as well. I would like to thank my parents for helping me get this far. I would also like to thank Jaebum hyung for encouraging me even when times were rough…"

 

Jaebum pov

"…even when times were rough…". WHAT DID THIS BOY JUST SAY. IS HE PRAISING ME FOR ENCOURAGING HIM. Great. Now my fluffball side is coming out.And that only happens with Youngjae. No one else.

"I always saw him as a role model and I am glad that after three years I get to stand on stage with him again."Jinyoung continued. I couldn't take it anymore. I don't care if my member go on and tease me but I can't control myself. I walked up to him and hugged him before he could speak again. Fans screamed. I knew Jinyoung was flustered because he was stiff. I let him go so he could finish, but once he did I pulled him to the side.

"Yah...what was that for"I asked him. "What do you mean?" "I mean why did you give thanks to me? You didn't have to." Jinyoung sighed. "Of course I do hyung, it is true.About what I said. You helped me alot. And I wanted to say thank you to you in a special way. So this is how I planned to do it." I just let out a heavy breath and congratulated him. I soon returned to my table to find three smirks coming my way.

"JJPROJECT IS REAL MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP IS SAILING.OH MY LORD. I NEED TO START A FANCLUB. I WILL EVEN B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter