Chapter 15

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n I am so sorry it has been such a long wait, I have had so much homework lately and haven't had time to write TT. But I have a question, if you may have noticed (or not), Bambam, Mark, and Jackson seem to have this tension going on I wanted to ask you guys which one you perfer. Markson vs Jackbam! The ultimate fight to the death...jk. 

Let's talk about the performance video for Teenager. I have never been bias wrecked so much by Jinyoung and Bambam. Never. Never ever (stream that mv). Like the others were getting me but these two just pushed me to the ground bro. And then there comes my bias. Beautiful Jaebum. His hair. Those two words mean alot of things. And I will leave it at that. Anyways....

This is not a proofread story. And I am so sorry this is really short.

Enjoy!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Marks pov

 

I left the room last noticing how depressed everyone was. Bambam literally had to be dragged out, Jackson ran into the wall because he was crying so much, then Youngjae and Yugyeom held onto each other for support.When the door shut behind us, leaving Jinyoung alone,  Jackson held onto the doctor and pleaded him to bring him back. I have never seen him this desperate for something. Usually when he wants something he will make it in a funny way. But in my eyes this was torture. Torture to see Jackson this way. Youngjae went to the bathroom to dry his tears that could easily be heard from another room.

I sighed and sat down in the chair next to the door. These boys were nothing without Jaebum. Like yeah he makes the decisions of the group, writes some of their songs, encourages them to do better, he is like a role model to them. But aren't they overeacting? I understand Jinyoung and s because they were close to him. But Bambam it is a rare sight to see him cry like this. And it isn't easy to comfort either. I'm sad too, I admit. But we all lose someone. Someone special. Maybe it was time for Jaebum to go. He was all special to them. I think that in order to prosper in life, you need to let things go along the way. And this was one of those situations.

Youngjae came back from the bathroom handing a tissue to everyone, keeping a few spare for Jinyoung. The five of us and the doctor waited in silence. I looked at my watch. 12:03 a.m. What is taking Jinyoungie so long? My question was answered when I heard a door burst open with a crying Jinyoung running to the doctor.

"He is awake!!!He is awake!! He is okay guys!! Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter