Chapter 1

I Promise...//Hiatus (family)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later 

​​3:51 a.m

Jaebum pov

 

Would I say I regret anything? Yeah, I admit I regret alot of things. One of those things is Park Jinyoung. He left. After all that happened he left. Here I am three years later still thinking about him, while he's off at SM entertainment with his new freakin band and ughhhhhhhhh. I kept my promise. I really did, but he didn't. Park Jinyoung lied that day. And when he left that note saying he left for SM I was pissed. So....I moved on. I moved on to another band to. Me as the leader. 3 other people to take care of. Probably the most immature idiots I have ever seen. I mean here is a ball of sunshine who could cause someone to go deaf, a screaming man who won't shut up and a maknae who can't seem to stop growing. I would trade Jinyoung for his band anyday. They seem so sophisticated and focused. Why am I even still thinking about this.

My thoughts were inturrupted when Jackson Wang, yes I said JACKSON WANG, came over from finishing his shoot. "Your turn bucko..."  he said as he walked passed me. "Yah!" I yelled before he could walked out. Jackson turned around confused. You could see the fear in his eyes. I looked intimidating in my natural state, so I couldn't really blame him. "Get some sleep, will you? We got awards later." I said after a few seconds just to keep him waiting. I can have a mischeivious side if I want. That was only a little piece. He nodded and turned around to get dressed. 

Just only around 100 something photos later I got to go home. Fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter