Episode 8

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 8

Words: 1565

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 

SinB get the fried chicken on Yerin's plate. "Hey why you get that?" Yerin try to get it from SinB, but the latter already shove the chicken in . "I enter your room without knocking. You said I should sit without you saying. So I think I can get your food without asking permission." SinB says with food on .

 

"Aish this girl. That was different issue." Yerin says and hit SinB's forehead. "Ouch! Why you did that?" SinB is glaring at Yerin and holding her forehead. "Your forehead is too wide; it attracts my hand" Yerin tell the girl. "Really? Maybe you are attracted to me." SinB says and glare at Yerin.

 

"Attracted? Gosh you are not even my type." Yerin wear a disgusted face. "Wow really huh? What is your type those like artist look? Like your girl." 

 

"Yes that was; not you eewww." Yerin says. "Eewww? Gosh I am look like an artist too, but I don't work in showbiz. If I was an artist maybe I am way better than your girl." SinB says. "Don't compare yourself with my girlfriend she is beautiful than you." 

 

"Beautiful? You call that beautiful? Maybe you need eyeglasses." SinB says and let out soft chuckles. "Eyeglasses? Really? (Yerin hit SinB's forehead again) eat that you are noisy." Yerin shove cucumber on SinB's mouth. Not in a second"ewww---- why you did that phew ew ewew." SinB says and spill the cucumber that came from . "Look who is eewie." Yerin says with a disgusted look.

 

"That was cucumber!!" SinB says and run the sink to wash . "I know that was cucumber."

 

"I hate cucumber. Why you did that?" SinB face Yerin. "You are noisy." Yerin says and eat her food again. "I am allergy to that!" SinB whine. Yerin laugh hard. "Really?" Yerin is laughing out loud. Then she stop as she see SinB is just looking at her.

 

"Why? Do I have rice on face?" Yerin asked and try to check if she have. SinB shook her head. Still looking the same way. "Then what? You find me beautiful?" Yerin asked and eat again. "What? Beautiful? Wow confident? I just feel happy to see you laugh." SinB says and sit on chair again. "I am a human being, I can laugh." Yerin says..

 

"But this is the first time I saw it. You always bicker with me. I only saw your smirks, smug smiles." SinB says. "Really? You know I feel happy too as I see you annoyed earlier. You look beautiful." Yerin says. "Really?" SinB smile. "You smile ? Wow? You are more beautiful." Yerin says and pinch SinB's cheeks. SinB blush on the action. "But I like the most is the annoyed one,so . . ." Yerin shove cucumber on SinB's mouth again.

 

"Jung Yerin." SinB whine and run after Yerin. The latter run out to their swimming pool. The two are running after at the pool. "I am tired ." SinB says and put her arms on her knees. She is panting. "Really? I am too." Yerin says and walk to SinB. SinB grin and push Yerin on pool, Yerin's hands is too fast. So they fall on pool together. "Why you did that?" SinB says. Yerin is laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter