Episode 20

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 20

Words: 2472

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 

"Mommy I am fine. Yerin and SinB was being good in me with my work in their office." Joy told her mother. "I know honey, SinB and Yerin was really kind, what I am saying here is your health. I don't want you to get sick too like your sister." Mrs. Choi explained to her daughter. Joy look at her sister, he let out a deep sigh. "If she knew that it was SinB and Yerin were the one helping us, will she still mad at SinB?" Joy asked his mother.

 

"We don't know honey." Mrs. Choi answered.

 

 

 

"Happy 100th day." Yerin greeted as her girlfriend enter her office. Decorations are everywhere. Pictures are being tie in a ribbon that was pin in the ceiling. The pictures were pictures that Yerin takes in stolen for their 100 days being together.

 

Flowers and a shirt was in Yerin's hand. Yerin was wearing a blue shirt with quote saying. 'In love with meme queen..' SinB giggle as she read what was written in the shirt.

 

She had been busy that she forgot it was their 100th day. She grab the shirt on Yerin's hand and wears it. She fix the shirt on her, and read the quote saying. 'In love with Dollrin.' SinB laughs as she read it.

 

"Are you surprised?" Yerin wiggle her brows. SinB give her a 'you know my answer look' . She then pounce to Yerin and capture Yerin's lips.

 

The kiss was sweet and pull of love. The next thing they know, SinB was sitting on Yerin's desk, with Yerin standing between her legs. "Y-Yerin" SinB mumbled between the kisses.

 

Yerin was still kissing her. "I lock the door." Yerin mumbled knowing what her girlfriend wants to say.

 

 

 

"Do Yuju was sleeping?" Yerin asked as she visit Yuju's room with SinB with her as the enter hand in hand.

"She is." Joy answers. SinB sit on the couch. Yerin walks beside Yuju. She caress the girl's face. She smile.

"Hey have you heard the news? The doctor says just say that you are getting better. Finally the Yuju I know was getting back. The Yuju I know was a fighter." Yerin says.

 

SinB just watch the two. She understands why Yerin act this way. She knows that Yuju was still special to the girl. "Joy have you eat? Where is aunt and Oppa?" Yerin ask.

 

"They were home." Joy says. "We haven't eating.  Yuju was still sleep since 9 in the morning." Joy answers. "But it is already 6 in the afternoon near to dinner. Let us buy food we will be back." Yerin stated. "Ok. ." Joy says. Yerin grab SinB's hand and drag the girl out the door with her.

 

Joy just watch the two left, and when she look at her sister the girl was awake. "Oh noona you are awake. Are you hungry?" Joy asked her sister.

 

Yuju was just looking at him. Joy narrowed his eyes. "Is there any problem? Are you not feeling well?" Joy asked. "Water." Yuju mumbled. Joy understands, she get the water from the table side, and help his sister drink.

 

"Where is Yerin?" Yuju asked as she finish the water. Joy look at window. "She was out, she just buy food." Joy answers. "Is she with SinB?" Yuju asked. Joy was shock to the question. He doesn't know what to say.

 

"Yuju."

 

"Is she?" Yuju asked. Joy nodded.

 

 

"Yuju you are awake, I happy you are." Yerin hugs Yuju. The latter will be lying if she say that it didn't makes her heart beat faster. SinB was standing beside Yerin, her heart was aching seeing Yerin hugging her ex. Yuju see the face of SinB. She let go hugging Yerin. 

 

"SinB-ssi" Yuju calls SinB. The girl smile. Yerin looks at her girlfriend. SinB smiles at Yerin, and squeeze her hands. Yerin gets what her girl wants to say. She smile to the two girls, and left the room. As Yerin left the room, SinB feel nervous. Yuju gives SinB the sweetest smile. It makes SinB feel cool and relief, but at the same time confuse.

 

 "I know what the two of you are doing for my family. I am sorry for hating you. I was so thankful to you, and Yerin for helping us. For now on I will accept that Yerin's heart wasn't mine anymore. Please always take care of Yerin's heart. She is sensitive most of the time." 

 

"H-how did you know?" SinB was shock hearing this to Yuju. The latter smile. "It doesn't matter how, now I know it that even I am hating you, you still choose to help me." Yuju smile to SinB.

 

"Love Yerin more than anything in this world. I know that Yerin wasn't hard to love, that's why I always find someone liking her, but I am complacent that I have her hearts. Then I was too unconcerned that I didn't notice that I start losing her grip. Yerin had been so considerate to me. She always understands, maybe she see more things to you that I can't give her. Being in our relationship I been inconsiderate. Having an actress girlfriend wasn't easy. That's what I don't understand way back then." Yuju says honestly.

 

"SinB-ssi, I am happy that you were there for my family, and Yerin-yah. They told me that I am getting well now. I feel it too by myself. I am thankful for the help. I know I got too much, and asking this was too much too. SinB-ssi can you please still let me friend with your girlfriend?" Yuju asked.

 

SinB was shock on what she hear. She smiles and nodded, and then hug the girl. A lone tear escape Yuju's eyes. Letting ho the girl she love wasn't easy, but if the girl was happy on other company is it not good to still insist yourself because at the end of the day you will be the one getting hurt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter