Episode 17

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Episode 17

Words: 1800

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 

 

"What are you cooking?" Yerin hug SinB by the waist. "I am not cooking." SinB rolled her eyes and says it sarcastically. Yerin laugh. They are now in the condo unit of Yerin. 

"What are you doing?" Yerin asked and smell SinB's neck. “Hmm. Addicting"

 

"Yerin stop!" SinB complain. 

 

"Why?" Yerin asked, SinB didn't answer because she don't know what will she say. "I am cooking an egg, and ham."

 

"I thought you are not cooking ? You want to serve me a breakfast?" Yerin asked.

 

"Something like that?" SinB says. "Wow my former girlfriend never tried to cook for me." Yerin says, SinB feel uncomfortable in the idea of this talk. "Your former girlfriend." SinB says and continue cooking.

 

"Are you getting jealous?" Yerin asked. "Me? Jealous? Of course not why will I? I am just a bestfriend of yours." SinB says with sarcasm. "Here we go again, you are my girlfriend remember that?" Yerin says and kiss SinB in shoulder. SinB sigh.

 

"I am, but seems not. Nothing change I can't feel that you are mine." SinB says and face Yerin. She close her eyes and let out a sigh. "Please give me time. I just need time. Once I am all fine I will talk to her." Yerin says. SinB understand, she always do. She can do everything for Yerin. "Can you please not bring her in any of our topic?"

 

"Sorry, I will not" Yerin says and kiss SinB on lips.

 

 

 

"So how was your unnie and Yerin?" Joy holds Umji's hands and asked. "They are together now, but Yerin unnie still not completely move on." Umji says, Joy nodded in understanding and remember her sister. "My sister was getting fine now. On the first week of break up she is crying on me like a baby, but now she is fine and I am happy for her." Joy says.

 

"Do you think proper closure will sets their heart free?" Umji asked. "I think yes." Joy says.

 

"But Yerin unnie isn't ready yet. It's been months since Yuju unnie go to the company of unnie to substitute your father, that was the last time they meet." Umji says.

 

"Yerin is not good in moving on." Joy stated. "Maybe, but you know first love always have part in your heart." Umji says.

 

"You are right I remember---/"

 

"What?"

 

"Huh?" Joy got confused.

 

"Who you remember? Don't you dare Joy to remember any other girl besides me! I will kill you." Umji says possessively. Joy laugh. "A possessive girlfriend." Joy kiss Umji.

 

 

"Let us have dinner."

 

"Dinner? What occasion is it?" SinB asked, Yerin lay on SinB's lap. "Yerin you are heavy!" SinB complain.

 

"You know what? Why I see here that you are more clingy when we are just friend compare now that you are my girlfriend?" Yerin asked. SinB feel bother with the question. To be honest she is avoiding having intimate moment with Yerin. Because she is afraid that at the end of the day Yerin will come back to Yuju.

 

Yerin see the uneasiness of SinB. Yerin grab SinB's hand. She intertwine it with her. SinB look at her. She is anticipating if she'll gonna get her hands back.

 

"Try to loosen it, if you did I will see it that you are letting me go." Yerin says, SinB was afraid of this. Letting go Yerin. All she wants right now is to feel on hers. Not just half or one fourth of the girl, but the whole Yerin. SinB sigh. 

 

"You know how I love you, and letting you will be the last choice of mine." SinB says, Yerin feel fluttered on the girl's words. Yerin feel that SinB is now having a big part in her heart. Yerin look lovingly to SinB.

"I know what you are worrying about" Yerin says and she kiss SinB's hands.

 

"Leaving you will never be one of my choice." Yerin says and kiss SinB's forehead. SinB feel the kiss was kinda sweet and with respect. This is so good in feeling. Yerin for having the girl beside her for so many months the loving side of Yerin is rarely to find.

 

"I am holding on your words, I will be waiting till you are whole mine." SinB says. Seems SinB think that trying to getaway or avoiding having intimate moments with Yerin is a wrong choice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter