Chapter 14

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 14

Words: 3901

Rating: NC-1790

Pairing: Yeju, SinRin

 

"SinB?" A man happily greeted SinB. SinB stand and hug the man. Yerin look at SinB and the man, who is hugging each other so much. "Eherm!" Yerin fake a cough.

"Oh Yerin this is Lee Mino , he is my friend in US, and Mino this ----/" SinB says, and was cut. "I know her, billboards ell her name." Mino says, Yerin smile because she remembers who use this line to her. "Yuju." Yerin mumbled.

"Are you saying anything?" Mino asked Yerin. The grumpy Yerin came back again. She look at Mino .  "Yes, I am telling something." 

"Spill it." Mino says with a smug smile. "As an Jung I want to be honest with every words I say. You look like an idiot Mino." Yerin says in calm tone. Yuju, SinB and Mino were shock on what Yerin says. 

"Baby why you say that?" Yuju whisper to Yerin. The latter just gritted her teeth, but didn't show that she is annoyed. "Yerin you shouldn't tell that. Sorry Mino." SinB cup Mino's face.

You two are idiot!

Yerin rolled her eyes. She is annoyed. Yeah she is, she doesn't know why. SinB didn't notice it. The four decided to have lunch together. Yuju was keep on checking her phone because she just escape from her manager. SinB and Mino  are both happy talking together. Yerin was annoyed. "Yeah I remember that you are so cute." Mino pinch SinB's cheeks.

"Ouch~" SinB uses her aegyo, Yerin feel more annoyed..

How dare this girl have aegyo in front of random guy?

"So how you meet Yerin?" Mino asked SinB. "You know we start from being enemy, and now friends who always bicker." SinB says. "Oh? You bicker with SinB? You should not bicker with this princess." Mino pinch SinB's cheeks again.

"How dare this man scold me idiot." Yerin says mentally with her forehead wrinkled. "Excuse me, really? SinB? Princess? She looks like a cat." Yerin says to SinB. "Hey why did you say that!" SinB glare to Yerin.

Yerin wants to laugh on the attitude of SinB, but she want to play cool. "Honey my manager message me I have to go." Yuju whisper. Yerin nodded. "Excuse me." Yerin says, she stand and pull Yuju with her. SinB watch the two left, and she frown.


"Take care ok. I love you." Yerin kiss Yuju when they are out sight.  "I love you too. Don't fight with the guy inside. I know you hate him." Yuju says. "No I am not." Yerin denied.

"Yes you are. I love you. You look more handsome to that guy if you become a man." Yuju says and pinch Yerin's cheeks. Yuju ride her car, and Yerin watch it leave. Yerin went back to the table and found SinB preparing to leave.

"You are finish?" Yerin asked. She is surprise that the idiot wasn't around now. "Yeah? I thought you left with your girlfriend." SinB says with sarcasm. "I am not, that's why I am here. Where is your idiot friend?" Yerin asked. "Mino is not idiot." SinB rolled her eyes. Yerin feel annoyed that SinB have to defend Mino. "I didn't says his name. You are the one says that the Mino is idiot."

"He is not idiot." SinB says. Yerin rolled her eyes. "For me he is an idiot!" Yerin says, and left SinB. SinB immediately follow Yerin. They are now on the car. Yerin is just quiet, SinB doesn't have any idea why. "Yerin why are you not talking?" SinB asked.

"I am not in the mood ok." Yerin answered being annoyed. "Why ?" SinB says again. Yerin stop the car in the road side. "Can you just stop asking?" Yerin says. "Did I do something wrong?" SinB asked because she is shock too why Yerin acting this way. "Fine I am annoyed to your friend. He look so flirt. He is flirting with you. How dare he scold me, and you didn't even stop him. Are you not on my side? You even defend him. Do you like that guy? The way you flirt to each other seems to say it." Yerin asked and says. Yes she doesn't even know why she is acting this way. All she want is to say what she feel inside now.


"Look he is not flirting with me ok, we are just friend. Love? I don't even like him a little just the way you think I do. I only love one person right now, but she is taken and got a lunch with her girlfriend. What do you think I should do? Show your girlfriend that I am really hurt seeing you two. SinB explained and asked the tone of being hurt is visible.

"Oh really? How about the pinch on cheeks huh? Isn't that called flirting?" Beside I told you not come, but you still did." Yerin says. "No that was not, you pinch my cheeks too, do you called that flirting? I like to ok?" SinB retorted. "That wasn't called that one of I am the one who do that. Besides it look more cute when it was me who did that, unlike that Mino, he looks like a father on his daughter. You two look like father and daughter. You should date him instead coming with me." Yerin says and rolled her eyes. SinB was shock on the girl's words, then an idea pop on SinB's mind. "Are you jealous??"

"What?"

"You are jealous."

"I am not ok." Yerin cross her arms. She can't be jealous. She don't love SinB remember? All she love is her girlfriend that's it. "Sorry, I only love you. Don't be jealous." SinB says and hook her arms on Yerin's arms. Yerin was awakened and realize that she is jealous. She is asking herself why. "Yerin you have Yuju what with idiocy?" Yerin scold herself. SinB gets Yerin's hands and intertwined it with her. Yerin is about to pull her hands away, but SinB stops her. "I can't be jealous, we are not together. We are just friend"

"Please let me." SinB says with pleading eyes. Yerin let out a sigh, and Yerin just let it be. She doesn’t want this at least that what she believe.

 

The show of Baekhyun and Yuju finally got on air. Different comments from fan are coming. The fans of JuHyun got too many. Yerin is not aware of this, well she is too busy on business. The shooting just finish, Yuju was sent to their company building. Yuju was sitting on the couch. Her manager sit opposite to her.

"Have you see how much fans are dying because of JuHyun? And have you seen the rumors that you two are dating?" The manager asked. "Of course I know about that thing." Yuju answered. 

"Have you know that number one love team in Korea now were Eunwoo and Eunha?" The manager asked. Yuju nodded, with the aura of being not interested. "So Baekhyun's company decided to have this big news that will really makes the fans of Eunwoo and Eunha die~ " The manager happily says.


Yuju was not idiot and she know what her manager want to say. "Let the dispatch see us falsely dating ?" Yuju asked. "Exactly you are wise." The manager says. Yuju was an artist and she know this day will come.
"My dad?"

"Oh your father? We will talk to your dad." The manager says. "Then talk to my father." Yuju says.

 


"Yes the things are fine dad, take care there in US. Take care of mom. Bye I love you." Yerin ended the call. She stand from her sit and walk to SinB's office. "Hello Yennie what can I do for you?" SinB asked and put her phone in the table. "Well my so attentive assistant was out, what time will be the contract signing with Nomji Advertising?" Yerin asked.

"My assistant told me---" SinB get her phone because it is ringing. "Hello? Jackson Yes in my office. You want to have lunch with me? Really wait I'll check my schedule and will inform you." SinB ended the call.

Yerin's mood change. She hate hearing that name. She doesn't know why. "So what with the thing I am asking?" Yerin cross her arms. "Ah at 10." SinB answered, and start typing on her phone.

"So have you ---"

"Wait--" SinB says and start typing again. Yerin feel annoyed she get SinB's phone. “Hey I am using that"
SinB says. "I am talking to you, can you just give your full attention on me?bi hate having someone to compete with your attention.” Yerin says feeling annoyed. "I am just messaging Jackson because he want to have lunch with me." SinB says. "And who is this Jackson now?" Yerin asked feeling annoyed. "Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter