Episode 18

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 18

Words: 2025

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 

Flashing lights telling about the issue. This is a big scandal that was like a fire who widen so fast. The maxim was true that the land have ears, and news have wings. All the newspaper, the headlines, the main news in every news channel has one thing to say.

 

'DEVIANT BEHAVIOR OF AN ARTIST AND TWO BUSINESS WOMEN'

 

The subtitles says the whole thing. Every news have the same title, but different subtitle. 

 

"Why did you did that?! Are you still thinks?!!" Minho shouted on her daughter. "I know all the thing about that Jung and you. I know that she is your ex- lover. I am not idiot!! But telling the whole world was a wrong move!! What will happen to your career? To our business? To your siblings? This is a disgrace to our family! You are a big disgrace to this family!!" Minho shouted on his daughter. Yuju was crying. Her bashers all came, even her fans look at her as a disgrace. They even told that Yuju was really good in acting. Acting like a sweet one, but have this something hiding inside.

 

Yuju's body was trembling. She can't even look at her father's eyes. Joy, Siwon and Mrs. Choi only watch Yuju. They can't say anything. They know Minho, they know what the latter can do. "Leave the house! Because starting to day you are not a Choi anymore!!" Minho shouted. "Dad that was too much" Joy tries to stop her father. "Too much? Then come with your sister!" Minho says leaving her family.

Yuju was going outside the house, but she fainted. "Yuju!" Joy and Siwon run to catch their falling sister. Mrs. Choi come immediately.

 

"What we gonna do now?" SinB hug her girlfriend. Yerin just smile and return the hug. "Don't worry, the media will stop once I work with this" Yerin assured to her girlfriend. "How?" SinB asked Yerin, she look at the girl's eyes. "Do you trust me?" Yerin asked SinB. The latter would not think twice to answer, so she answers immediately. "I trust you, I always do" SinB says and tighten her hug to Yerin. "I will call for a press conference." Yerin says.


"How about Yuju? She gain to much, Yerin I --/" Yerin cut the words of SinB. "Sssh, I will talk to her and will clean her name too. This is not a good thing. I made a mistake here." Yerin says.

 

"I can tell her that I love you without getting into trouble, but I accept to be more in trouble" Yerin stated, SinB agreed with this. "So let us call conference?" SinB asked Yerin, and it earn a nod and kiss from the girl. SinB smile.

 

 

Lights are flashing. People are gathered around to know what with the deviant behavior of the two well known business women. They really want to know about this big issue in the world. People want to hear wise word from the business man.


Yerin was in the front stage. She was smiling, though she feel nervous inside. She shouldn't let other see it. She swallow hard.

 

"This will be a speech that I want to answer all the questions that pop yesterday about the issue that we are heard fighting. As an Jung I want to say sorry to Miss Yuju Choi for being hooked in this issue." Yerin says

People are whispering. A one press started to ask. "What do you mean Ms. Jung? Hook? Isn't Ms. Choi was really related to this?" Another one asked "The issue also stated that she is your ex."

 

Yerin smile like this is nothing. "Use the logic, act like what you are saying is not a lie." these words of SinB are keep repeating in her head. Yerin laugh on what she heard. "I don't know where that just came. Yuju was a good friend of mine." Yerin says. People starts whispering again. This is a new news again. Yerin knows that will lead to a conclusion that the issue was really true.

 

"We meet because of Mr. Choi who is owner of an advertisement, Yuju was into business too, so we met in some random party." Yerin added. The press are shock, they don't even k ow that Yuju Choi was into business too. "So the issue abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter