Chapter 15

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 15

Words: 1598

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Yeju, SinRin

 


SinB reach the place and see Yerin there. "Yennie what are doing here?" SinB asked worriedly. "You are here?" Yerin asked, SinB nodded. "What are you doing here? You should be in your Mino or to your Jackson. Leave me alone!!" Yerin shouted and drink the vodka again. "Yerin you are drunk you don't know what are you saying." SinB says. Yerin push SinB and try to help herself. She slump to the couch and rest her head in the headrest.

"You go to your Mino and Jackson! Yuju will be with her Baekhyun!" Yerin says while laughing, then start crying. SinB just watch the crying girl, she don't know what to say. She didn't know why Yerin was saying this and the thing with Baekhyun and Yuju. "Are you jealous about Baekhyun and Yuju? There are just having a --"

"Stop!! She should tell me first before agreeing. I always understand!! We are together last night why she told me??" Yerin cry and cry again. "Yerin?" SinB was feeling sorry with the girl. "I love her so much, I hate when she lie." Yerin cried out.

"Yerin?"

"Is thre something wrong I did? Is this my karma on sleeping with you and kissing you?" Yerin wipe her tears. She is now crying like a child. "This is my karma. I am trash woman who can't be faithful with my girlfriend I even tell her a foul words." Yerin cry again. SinB feel guilt on what she heard, Yerin have nothing to do with this, she is the always one to initiate the kiss. This is her fault.

"Yerin this is my fault " SinB says. "No it is my idiocy. I am nothing, I wander what you see in me? I have nothing special with." "Yerin don't say that."

SinB set Yerin to her room. She change the girl into pajama that Umji owns. "So where will I sleep? You have someone to cuddle." Umji says. "You idiot stay in your room for tonight." SinB says. "Ok don't her." Umji says and left. "Idiot!!" SinB is annoyed to her sister.

SinB is on the edge of the bed. "Yuju sorry.. I - -you forgive me. . " Yerin keep saying this whole sleeping. It give more pain in SinB. "Why it can't be me?" SinB asked and kiss Yerin on forehead. Yerin open her eyes. "SinB stay away.." Yerin says with her eyes half close. SinB feel hurt in what she says.

 

"Yerin what are you doing here?" Yuju asked as she her girlfriend standing at their gate with the same clothes as yesterday. The girl look so stressed. The guard open the gate. Yuju went outside, then she got pull to warm hug. Yerin close her eyes, her stress seems all go away just by the warmness of Yuju. The latter feel the same thing. "Y-Yerin someone will see us here. Let us talk inside." Yuju says.

The two are now in the chair in the pool part of the house. No one knows who will be the one to talk first. Yuju  started to break the silence. "Why are you wearing the same clothes you have yesterday?" Yuju asked, Yerin feel embarrassed, but she have her reasons. "Yesterday fight is something I didn't expect. I didn't mean what I have said--"

"Yerin you're not answering my questions and---/"

"Shss let me finish. I love you so much, and hurting you yesterday was a wrong move. I am stress about the company that morning as my assistant show me the news, then I saw your picture with that Baekhyun guy, it fueled my anger. I go here and have this fight with you. I am so furious that I even say words without thinking of it. Well I know I don't really think about things I say, but mostly things I say when I am angry are all non sense, mos of it doesn't have any sense, you are getting me right?" Yerin look at her girlfriend. Yuju was listening, so she nodded. "Yeah then after the fight. I went to the bar"

"At 12 pm?" Yuju was shock, who will drink at that time. Yuju knows the only bar where Yerin goes and let enter even what time is it. Yerin nodded shyly. "I am broken."

"So you drink till?"

"10?" Yerin try to remember. "Oh gosh Yerin, really? That was damn 10 hrs." Yuju girl mad on the action her girlfriend did. "Hey of course I eat first and I stop and cry, talk to the bartender and drink again." Yerin retorted. "Whatever, you know that alcohol is not that good at you." Yuju says. "I am sorry I just did know--"

"Where you sleep? Don't tell me you wake up in random girl's apartment?" Yuju says with jealousy. "Something like that?"

"What?!! I want to tell you that we just fight yesterday and didn't break up." Yuju was furious. "Hey chill it was SinB's room, she fetch me at the bar." Yerin says. Then Yuju remember her talk with her mother last nights.


"Shhh don't cry"

"Mom am I that bad? I don't even hate her even she didn't told me about what happened in Paris and those kisses she she shared with the that Hwang." Yuju says crying her heart out. "What do you mean honey?" Mrs. Choi was shock too.

"I check things of Yerin when I went to her last time. Then her journal fell. I read what inside. There she share her things about SinB all the things that happen to them." Yuju says while crying. "Honey I am sorry I didn't know." Mrs. Choi hug her daughter she hate now this Jung Yerin.

"I think you should break--"

"No mom, let me handle this tomorrow I will wait if she will told me. If not I think we should give space to each other." Yuju says, Yes she plan this things out since she had read the journal. She also remember that dinner in Yerin's house. She is pain when Yerin excuse herself to follow SinB, and the fact that SinB was sleeping Yerin's room. She is pain, but don't want to tell it to Yerin because she doesn't want this thing to be complicated more.

Yuju knows that SinB have thing for her girlfriend, but she is brave enough, insecurities will never git into her, because she have this trust that Yerin's heart is her; just the way her was for Yerin. Yuju even sense the lunch with Yerin when the guy named Mino, but she shrugged it off because even her doesn't like the way that Mino talk and act. "Honey I will always support you. I love you." Mrs. Choi kiss Yuju . "Thank you mom." Yuju says

"Yerin I have something to say---/"

"No let me first. I want to tell all the things for you." Yerin gets Yuju's hands. She kiss the girl's hands. "Tell me I will always be the one in you heart Yuju. Tell me you will never hate me." Yerin says with pleading eyes.

"Yerin"

"Please." Yerin says, Yuju nodded. Yerin close her eyes and swallow the lump of apprehension in : The tension is in the air. Yerin feel her blood running cold. Yuju on the other hand feels anxiety was growing in her heart. "Yuju about SinB, *close her eyes* There is something happened in Paris. Yeah b-but I didn't give my self to her. Sorry b-but h-honey I love you. Don't be mad I know what I did is something who can't be forgive I am sorry. I know you will be mad. Slap me now hate me I am sorry. Do anything that will make you feel better."

Yuju knows everything though it still give a little pain in her heart, but she is happy that Yerin finally told her. She know that Yerin even don't like that thing. Yuju knew it thanks to Yerin's journal. Yerin look at her girlfriend with tears are rolling down her eyes. "Sorry." It is almost a murmur 


"Do anything that will make me feel better?" Yuju asked coldly. Yerin's heart break into pieces. She know that Yuju hate her now so much. Yuju near closer. "Then kiss me, because you are the only one in this world that will make me feel better." Yuju says and captured her lover's lips. Yerin was shock, but she is happy that Yuju wasn't mad. She is curious why. She is idiot, and Yuju was so kind to forgive. Isn't it ironic that Yerin hates idiot, but she is one of them; then she should hate herself too.

"I love you Yerin, I know everything before you knew it. I accidentally read your journal I forgive you Yerin. I trust you always remember that. Don't do such things again will you? I will not stop you to work with SinB because she is your business partner, but Yennie I TRUST you."
Yuju says and kiss Yerin again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter