Episode 12

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 12

Words: 2769

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Yeju, SinRin

 

"That was tiring meeting." SinB complain as she lay down on bed. Yerin just look at her, and start removing her clothes. "Yerin what are you doing?" SinB asked. "Will change my clothes?"

"We have change room."

"Aish this woman you should be thankful instead. This is a free show." Yerin says leaving SinB. SinB was blushing hard. 

 

"So hello Ms. Choi."

"Hi." Yuju answer shortly. They are now in contract signing of the coming show. "So this will be the roll of the story." The assistant give the paper to both parties. Baekhyun and Yuju check it both. "Oh? A man who cheated on his girlfriend." Baekhyun says.

"Yeah like that." The producer answered. "Who will be our co-actors?" Baekhyun asked again. "Some are still not yet fine, we are looking for other actors who will replace the actors that we choose, but busy." The producer explained. "I like this. Nice to meet you Ms. Choi I am glad to be working with you." Baekhyun says and offer his hand. Yuju shook it. An assistant walk to Yuju and whisper something. Yuju nodded. "The contract signing was fine, can I ask myself to go? I still have show to visit." Yuju says. The producer nodded. "Thank you Ms. Yuju." The man shook Yuju's hand.

"Yerin?"

"Hmm?" The two are cuddling again. "Why are you beautiful?" SinB asked. She feel so hot right now. "Thanks to mom and dad genes." Yerin answered. SinB look at Yerin's lips and eyes. "No SinB don't be tempt." SinB was scolding herself mentally.

"Is there any prob-/" Before Yerin can finish the words she was saying, a lips was already kissing her. SinB stop kissing as she feel that Yerin wasn't answering the kiss. "SinB what did you do?" Yerin asked.

"Yerin please let me." SinB pleaded.

"But I have Yuj-"

"Just this night. Please"

"SinB this is cheating--"

"Please then do this as you are thinking of her." SinB was hovering on top of Yerin. "But we never do that thing. I never did that."

"Do it with me."

"I can't, I can't give you my----/"

"Then don't... I am willing to give you my first Yerin."

"SinB I have---"

"Please Yerin." SinB lay on bed. She pull Yerin on top of her.

"Do it now." SinB ing the top of Yerin.

"Please." SinB captured Yerin's lips and still undoing her top.


"Yerin answered the damn phone!" Yuju was cursing. She'd been calling her girlfriend for so many times, but the girl wasn't answering the call. "Ok break is over come on the camera will roll again!" The director shouted. The crew go back to their places, and also Yuju.


Yuju sit on her place. She was in the show of her friend Sowon. "Seems you are annoyed?" Sowon asked in a whisper before the camera roll. "Yerin wasn't  answering my call." Yuju answered in a whisper. "Maybe she is just tired you know summit and business issues." Sowon comfort her friend.


"Ok camera rolling!!" The director shouted. "Ok this is another sweet week with our viewers and televiewers. As far as we can remember Baekhyun was the last visitor here who admitted that he have little crush to the most famous girl in the business world name Jung Yerin." Sowon says as introduction.

Sowon can feel that Yuju was burning inside with that admission of Baekhyun of his feeling to Yuju's girlfriend. "No we have here our "Korea's sweat heart" Yuju Choi." People clapping and hauling. "Now Ms. Yuju can we ask yous one random questions?" Yuju nodded and give her brighter smile. Her fans are chanting and yelling.

"So is it true that you and Baekhyun will have a coming telenovela?" Sowon asked. "Yes, we just mad the contract signing." Yuju give her sweetest smile. "Wow I think there will be a new love team." Sowon tease Yuju as a host, and also as a friend. Yuju laugh. People shouting. "JuHyun"

"Can we ask one thing?"

"Yes"

"So what will be the roll of the story."

"I think I don't want to spoil our viewers right?" Yuju answered. 


SinB was panting. Yerin lay down on the bed beside her. SinB feel tired, bit she feel happy that it was Yerin who did this. "That was fun." SinB remark. Yerin just close her eyes. She feel so idiot that she agreed with SinB's command. She feel so really dumb that she cheated on her girlfriend.

"Yerin?" SinB move closer to Yerin. She hug the woman by the waist. Then she rest her head on Yerin's neck. Yerin didn't move. She get her phone and see the 10 missed call of her girlfriend. She immediately dial the number. In just two rings the other line answered.

"Honey?" Yerin says. SinB just listen to Yerin. "Yoongie what take you so long? Why didn't you answer my call?" "I am sorry honey I just made a mistake." 

"Mistake? What mistake?" Yuju was shock. Yerin was shock too on what she say. "I mean I made a mistake on not answering your call. I slept."

"Oh if that so you seems so tired. I can sense it. Better sleep now. You I am calling you because I have a surprise, but I want you to know the thing if came back." Yuju happily says, Yerin feel more guiltier.


"Ok thanks honey. I'll call you when I wale up. I love you." Yerin says. "I love you too bye." The call ended.

"Yuju?" SinB asked. "Yes, SinB can you sleep without cuddling? You know I feel really guilty. I am lying to my girlfriend." Yerin says. SinB feel jealous and possessive right now. She know that Yerin wasn't hers. But due to what happened she tell herself that she will get Yerin no matter what.

"No Yerin just stay with me." SinB says and hug Yerin tighter. "SinB---"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter