Chapter 13

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 13

Words: 3746

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Yeju, SinRin

 

She kiss Jung Yerin. Yerin answer to the kiss. It was a sweet kiss. SinB s her arms to Yerin's neck, and Yerin's arms on SinB's waist. Yerin can feel this kiss was sweet the way she kisses her girlfriend. It was a sweet kiss. But the realization hit Yerin's head. "Bi." Yerin pushes SinB on the shoulder. 

"Why you did that?" Yerin asked feeling annoyed to SinB. "Are you that hard to understand I told you I ----"


"I love you ok!! I really love you. I hate it that you always told me things about Yuju. I am way better than her why can't you see it?" SinB outbursts. Yerin was shaking. She look at SinB. They have this staring battle."We can't be together. I love Yuju so much. About the thing in the Paris. Forget it, I want to stay friend with you ok? Let us just forget about this. Stop please." Yerin says and sit back on her chair. SinB left the room, Yerin just watch her left.

 

The girl was crying, she was hurt. She love her lover so much. She back-hug the guy. "Please don't leave me Nick" The girl cried. The guy face the girl. "No Steph, we have to let go. I am not good for you. There will be better for you. Always remember you have my heart." The guy says and lean in closer, little by little.


"Cut!!!" The director shouted. Yuju let out a deep sigh. "Great Yuju and Baekhyun. Have a break now." The directors added. Yuju walk to her place and immediately get her phone to message her so lovely girlfriend. 
"Eherm Yuju?" 

"Oh Hyun what can I do for you?" Yuju asked and give the guy am eyesmile."Can we take a picture?" Baekhyun asked, Yuju laugh. "We are working for weeks why just now?"

"Haha when I post in instagram a picture of the set last night, my fans commented that they want to see me have picture with you." Baekhyun explained . "Fan service?"Yuju asked. The guy nodded, so Yuju agreed.

 

"That is all for the meeting thank you." Yerin ended the meeting. It was another week for her. Monday always not so easy to her. The board members left the room. Mr. Jung walks to Yerin. "Getting better huh?" Mr. Jung raffled Yerin's hair. "Dad I am not child anymore." Yerin whine like a child.

"But whining like a child?" The man says, Yerin laugh. "I thought Mrs. Choi want a meeting with us?"

"Yeah I been asking you about that last week, but seems you and mom are too busy. When will you have spare time? I am ashamed to aunt." Yerin complain. "I am sorry. On Friday I have nothing to do. Your mom also, Tell Mrs. Choi visit the house." Mr. Jung says. "Ok dad I will." Yerin answered. 

"I have to go now. I still have the meeting. I have heard to my and your assistant that Yuju is the meeting with Nomji right? I can't attend I know you can handle." Mr. Jung says, he raffled Yerin's hair and left.

 

"Where will you eat?" Yerin put the papers on her bag. "Just in the nearby restaurant."

"Will you eat with Yuju?"

"No she cancel our lunch she still have the shooting. Her show will be on air next month." Yerin answer and finish the fixing of her thing. "Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang the meeting with Nomji Advertising will be on 1 pm." The assistant informed Yerin and SinB .

"Thank you." The two answer. Yerin walk out of the meeting room. SinB follow her. "Let us have lunch together."SinB offer Yerin. "I will drag you with me even you don't offer me." Yerin says and enter her office. SinB was left smiling like an idiot, it is normal that Yerin say this, but she love it. The way Yerin say it give her butterflies. She left by Yerin thunderstriken.

 

"Look at this Yuju and Baekhyun are always the content of news." SinB show Yerin her phone. "Ok? I don't read news even my girlfriend was in there. Not all news are right. Especially those on show business world."
Yerin answered and continue eating. SinB put her phone on the table. "Wow the show isn't on air but the fans already show their love." SinB says.

"I didn't know that you are into gossip Ms. Hwang." Yerin says coldly. SinB slap Yerin on shoulder. "Hey how dare you call me Ms. Hwang." SinB rolled her eyes, Yerin chuckles she love teasing SinB.

"Ok sorry change topic. Have you heard about Nomji Advertising?" Yerin asked. "No. To be honest I always leave the advertising issue on our advertising department way back then. I don't know what with the thing with Nomji Advertising I don't even know they are number one." SinB answered and eat the salad.

"I never expect that Ms. Hwang have something don't know." Yerin says and sip her drink. "Hey stop that Ms. Hwang thing." Yerin let out soft chuckles. "Ok ok."

"But I never expect you don't know that too." SinB says. "Continue eating we still have meeting you are talkative." Yerin says.

"Yah I am not. i am just fan of sinrin." SinB says. "SinRin." SinB added. "What word is that?" Yerin asked

"yeRin and Sinbi." SinB answered. "Eew." Yerin comments. "You will love it someday." SinB says. Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

Yerin and SinB enter the room. There is the middle aged man in suit. He stand and bow. "Good Afternoon Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang. I am glad on meeting you two. I am Mr. Choi Mr. Choi the CEO of Nomji Advertising." The man says. Yerin wrinkled her brow. She know that name. She think of it, but she just shrug it off. "Nice meeting you too." SinB says coldly and shook the man's hand.

"Nice to meet you."Yerin do the same. The people in the room settled herself. The speaker of Nomji Advertising start explains their proposal. "How can you say that your company is way better than those Advertising Company we know?" SinB asked. "Well we will not named number when we are not way better than the others." The speaker answered.

SinB wrinkled her brow. Yerin shook her head. Mr. Choi sense the disappointment of the two big bosses in business world. "Not because you are number one you can give everything that this company wants. We are not looking for just a satisfaction, but a delight Mister. Tell me the everything that your company can offer."
Yerin says professionally.

Mr. Choi stand from his seat and walk in front. "I want to test how wise this CEO is" SinB whisper to Yerin. The latter smile in agreement. Yes this is Hwang and Jung. This is how professional Yerin and SinB is. All they want is good thing for the company.

"Well Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung, I am here in front of you two not to tell you that other company can't do what we can do. I am here in front of you telling that our service is way better than the normal company can offer. You can see how good we are if you accept the proposal." Mr. Choi says and smile. "Nice Word Mr. Choi. " SinB says.

"Give us a week. Let us have meeting if we decided to get the proposal." Yerin says and stand from her sit. SinB stand too. They shook Mr. Choi hands. Yerin left the room and SinB followed.

 

"Mom is dad was home?" Yuju asked her mother as she enter the house. "Not honey. She have the meeting. Proposal for the clients." Mrs. Choi answered. "What company dad want to work with now?" Yuju asked. "He told me that he will only tell me if the company got into the contract signing." Mrs. Choi says. "I see, ahm anyway Yerin's parents invited you to dinner this Friday. Will dad be home that time?" Yuju asked.

"No he have to go to Gangnam." Mrs. Choi says. "I am nervous meeting the Jung." 

"Don't be nervous mom Jung are kind."

"Do you mean Jung Yerin?" The guy says.

"Sooyoung unnie! You startled me." Yuju whine. "Is that true that you have relationship with Jung Yerin?"
Sooyoung asked. "Where did you heard that huh?" Mrs. Choi slap Sooyoung's shoulder.

"I heard her talking to phone saying 'Yah Jung Yerin I really hate you let us break up' last month." Sooyoung says imitating the way her sister says this. "Eh? You told that to your girlfriend?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Chill mom I am just annoyed to her and we are fine now." Yuju says. "So you and Yerin are girlfriend, we are right! Yes! Nice." Siwon coming from nowhere asked. Yuju was shock that her two siblings know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter