Episode 7

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7

Words: 1543

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

AN: I've been busy the whole week. Quizzes every day really , and more research are waiting for us and also reading stuffs. Imagine reading a book with 1000 pages in 5 months? Accounting really got me so, aish however I have an update thanks and enjoy.

 

"Who are you with?"

 

"Si...." The door swing open revealing a woman. "SinB what are you doing here?" Yuju and Yerin are shock with the presence of SinB. "How come you are here?" Yerin asked. "I just want to drop by. We are friends. I am not welcome? Your mom let me go here? I didn't expect your girlfriend was here." SinB says and look at Yuju. Yuju pull Yerin at her side and whisper something 


"Don't tell me if I wasn't here she will be here. And we don't know what she can do with you."

 

"What are you thinking?" Yerin ask.

 

"I know that girl have her eyes on you." Yuju says and elbowed Yerin. "Ouch ! Why?" Yerin asked and look at Yuju  SinB wear a smirk. "Love quarrel?" SinB raised her brow. Yuju look at her and give her a death glare. "Aren't you taught to knock before entering Hwang?" Yuju says and raised her brow. Cross arms.

 

"Are you insulting my ethics?" SinB answered and cross her arms. "No, but look likes you don't know." Yuju says. "Yuju stop." Yerin whisper to her girlfriend. Yuju ignore her. "You know what I am not here to fight with you. I am here to talk with Yerin." SinB answered. "Talk or flirt? That was different. Who knows what will you do with my girlfriend." Yuju says.

 

"You know Choi. Is this how you think? Don't you trust Yerin?"

 

"I don’t trust you ." Yerin’s eyes widen. "You know Hwang it is obvious that my girlfriend is your type. If you are trying to flirt with her back off. Learn to be content, and don't touch what was own by others." Yuju says.

 

"Flirting? Really? Are you . . ." Yerin got enough of the bickering of the girls. She pull SinB out of her room leaving Yuju inside. "Stay here Choi Yuju ." Yerin says and close the door. Yuju knew it. Her girl was mad. The girl call her by whole name.

 


Yerin and SinB are out of the room. Yerin remove her hands on SinB’s arm. SinB look at her. Yerin is with mix emotion now. "Here. Ahm I am sorry for what my girlfriend did. She is just jealous. She didn't mean what she say. " Yerin lower her head. SinB was taken a back by Yerin's action. She didn't expect that the girl will be sorry, to be honest she thought the girl will be mad. SinB can see the sincerity on the girl.

 

"It is ok. I think I am wrong on entering your room."

 

"No it is fine. My mom let you in." Yerin says.

 

"I think I'll just be back later. Talk to your girlfriend first." SinB says.

 

"Thank you Eunbi. I'll just talk to her. Chaeng wasn’t really like that." 

 

"Ok you can. I'll be leaving." SinB point the door with her thumb. Yerin nodded and kiss SinB's cheeks.
"Take care." Yerin says and enter her room. Yerin was used to that way of goodbye. That what she learned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter