​​​​​​​Episode 10

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 10

Words: 1055

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 


Yuju crawl over Yerin. Yerin was smiling. She flip her girlfriend, so she is now on top, while Yuju under her. "Let me do the work." Yerin says. "Yuju are you talking to someone there?" The door swing open.


"Mom you are home." Yuju run to her mother and kiss the woman. "Aren't you happy? I am glad we can see you here. I thought you are talking to someone here." The woman says and peeking on some place over the room. Yuju scratch her nape. "Mom who will I talk with? Where is dad? Let us go." Yuju pull her mother out of her room. She close the door, they are now walking downstairs.

 

"Wait I forgot my phone mom. Go ahead." Yuju says and enter her room, she lock the door. Yerin stand from the side of bed. She was push by Yuju before the door swing open. "Ouch that was hard honey." Yerin says. "Shss." Yuju says putting her finger in front of her lips. Then she walk to Yerin. 

 

"Sorry." Yuju says and kiss Yerin. "How will I go out?" Yerin asked. "Dad will left in 10 minutes. Stay here ok? I'll be back. Lock the door. When I say honey it was me ok?" Yerin nodded. Yuju kiss Yerin and left the room. 

 

"Dad you will be leaving?" Yuju act sadly. "Yup sorry my princess. Your uncle Nam asked me about you and Eunwoo. I told him about the issue of that man to another girl." The man says. "I told you dad, Eunwoo and I were just friends." Yuju smile. "I know. I trust you. You know I only want to protect you from guys who are trying to only goal." Minho told his daughter. Yuju swallow hard. She and Yerin still didn't do the thing. They just make out. "Yes dad." 

 

"Anyway I'll be going now. Honey I'll be leaving!" the man shouted. The woman walk to them and kiss the man. "Take care."

 

 

 

"Mom what will you do after this?" Yuju asked her mother. "I'll be on the pool. I will go swimming."

 

"Oh I see."

 

"Why?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"I'll be up stair." Yuju says and run to her room.

 

 

Yerin and Yuju successfully left the house. Yuju walk Yerin to her car. She kiss the girl. "Take care I love you." Yuju says. "I love you too. Let us have a date tomorrow. I will not go to office. Do you have shoot?" Yerin asked. "Nothing. Go to my unit tomorrow at 10 am." Yuju says. "Ok I will." Yerin says and kiss Yuju again.  Then she start driving off.

 

 

Yerin was wak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter