Episode 6

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 6

Words: 1442

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 

AN: So the last three days been hectic on my part. I was busy. I have three straight class of 8 hours each in total it's 24 hours class discussing about Accounting stuffs. Everyday I have quiz and I need to study, even just hitting unhide button is getting hard to do. So today I was able to hit the unhide button for you guys to finally see my update. Anyway enjoy!!

 


"Tell me do you like me?" Yerin raised her brow. SinB was taken a back with the question. She swallow hard. "What with the sudden question?" SinB asked. "Don't act dumb SinB. I know the way you look at me." Yerin says.

 

"I think you got the wrong idea. We should head back to office now." SinB says and raised her hand to call the waiter. "I think you are avoiding my question." Yerin says with a smug smile. It is now her turn to give back to SinB all what she get. The waiter came and give the bill. SinB is about to get her money, but Yerin stop her. SinB looks at Yerin.\

 

"I'll pay." Yerin gave her money to the waiter and they left. SinB follow her. "Why you did that? I am the one who offer the lunch." SinB says. "I should pay." Yerin says.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because in two of us I should be the guy. Plus I am older." Yerin answered.

 

"But we are not couple."

 

"But you wish we are." SinB look at her. Yes she is blushing. Yerin look at her and smirk. She know now how to shut SinB, the younger girl’s game is over/ It’s time for Yerin now. "Let me drive your car." Yerin says. "Because you should be the princess here." Yerin says and get the key in SinB. SinB just follow her.

 

Finally I know how to shut her up.

 


Yuju was in the office of her manager. "You know what was the plan of the company?" Yuju's manager ask. "What?" Yuju asked feeling uninterested. "Have you read the reaction of netizens about you dating Eunwoo?"


The manager ask. "Not yet why?" Yuju ask. "Bashers are everywhere." The manager stated. Then we should call a media?" Yuju asked. "We are thinking of it." The manager says.

 

 

It was the shooting of CF of Yuju and Eunwoo again. Media are unexpectedly came. "Ms. Choi can we interview you."

 

"Ok Eunwoo can we interview you?" Media are asking. "Is it true that you are dating Yuju Choi?"

 

"No Yuju and I are just friends." 

 

"Yuju is that true?"

 

"Yes we are only friends "

 

"Beside I am dating another girl." Eunwoo says. "Who could be the other girl Eunwoo?" 

 

"Bae Irene"

 


"So I was thinking of sending you to Paris to attend the Economic Summit there." Mr. Jung, Yerin's father told her daughter. "I?"

 

"Yes, is there any problem?" Mr. Jung ask and he stand from his sit. "Your departure is all fine." Mr. Jung says. "Only me? And why not you?" Yerin says in her firm voice. "I am still your boss Yerin." The man says.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter