Episode 9

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 9

Words: 1771

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu

 

"I don't know what will our shippers say about this. I am glad with the supports that they are giving me. I think they shouldn't bash Yuju with this. She doesn't know anything." Irene answered the host.

 

"Shut up!!"

 

"Yuju why are you shouting?" Sooyoung saw her sister on their living room watching the television. Yuju look at her sister. "Nothing this Eunha was acting again. As if she is really good. We both know that I am better than her."

 

"Insecure?" Sooyoung  sister. "Insecure? FYI I am beautiful than that white girl." Yuju says. "Don't tell me you like Eunwoo oppa?" Sooyoung ask. "What? Of course not." Yuju rolled her eyes. "Ok fine. Anyway I am glad you are here, but I can't stay with you I have to go to hospital." Sooyoung says and kiss her sister on cheeks and left. Yuju get her phone and dial her phone. "Hello?" The other line says in a low tone.

 

"Yerin are you busy?" Yuju asked. "Yes. I was doing some papers to be clear before we left day after tomorrow to Paris." Yerin sadly says. The tone of stress can be sense to her. Yuju can easily read her girlfriend just by her tone. "(No Section Chief Seol, I told you your department didn't pass the papers yet [Yerin says in annoyed tone])" Yuju heard it and she let out soft chuckles. She know how serious her girlfriend in terms of  work.

 

"You are stress again." Yuju says. "Yes kind of my stress reliever wasn't----(hey hey no Sejeong this is not what I am asking for. Call your head manager) hello honey I am sorry you know it was (Ms. Kang I thought you are looking for the sale? ------ I am but you give me the sale of August. It was September now) honey Sorry again . .”

 

"Honey you are too busy there I'll call you later ok? Goodbye I love you." 

 

"Yeah I love you too." Yuju ended the call. She open the television again. Now it was the show of her friend Sowon. Sowon is Yuju's bestfriend since middle school. The girl is host of some TV shows. She have the show named "Gossip Girl" it was a show where a celebrity will be invited to have a heart to heart talk. Some interviews.


Yuju settled on their couch. Her mom wasn't around, she was with her dad visiting their grandparents. Siwon was in the office, and also Sooyoung was in the hospital. She is not busy now and plan to ask her girlfriend for a date before the girl leave was ruin because the girl is too busy. Back in television the show started.

 

"Here we go again. Another week have given to us. It was great day, I think it will be better if we have the guest here."

 

(People in the studio shouting)

 

"Seems our viewers and tele-viewers are excited to see our guest." Sowon says and smile.

 

"Are you excited guys?" 

 

(People screaming) 

 

Yuju don't know who is the guest this week, last time it was her and Eunwoo.

"Ok let us call now Baekhyun!!" Sowon says and the back stage sliding door open, showing a man in her white polo long sleeve, and brown jeans and also a brown leather shoes. She remove his sunglasses. 

 

(People scream again calling Baekhyun's name)

 

Baekhyun was an artist who is in line with Eunwoo, Jung Eunha and Yuju Choi. 

 

"Hello Taehyung, We are glad that you accept the invitation on visiting us." Sowon shook the man's hand.

 

The guy smile and nodded. He wave his hands to those viewers in the studio. The vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter