I have a BOYFRIEND?!

WHO

Y/N P. O. V

 

"Y/N. You're late again.'' My mom, interrupted once I got inside our house. "Anyways, your boyfriend is here.'' She continued before going out.

 

"Y/N-ah.''

 

A whisper was heard from the left-side of my hear and before I could even dodge from the familiar voice, I was immediately grabbed by this guy and was hugged tightly.

 

"Minghao! I told you not to tell mom, that you're my boyfriend!'' I scolded him
as we started to walk towards the couch,with him still hugging me.

 

"It's not like she takes it seriously.'' Minghao said before releasing his hug from me. "Anyhow, where were you today?''

 

I blinked the moment Minghao asked where I was today, I knew that I will be discovered by this guy earlier but instead I will just keep it a secret.

 

"Tzuyu, asked me to help her with shopping.'' I reasoned out and was replied with a smile by him

 

"I see. By the way, your uncle Joshua is dying already to see you. Wanna visit him tomorrow?'' Minghao asked as he starts fiddling with my hands.

 

"Ah but, tomorrow-'' I have plans to go out with Jun and his friends as well, but it might made me look suspicious.''Alright, tomorrow. Let's visit Uncle Joshua tomorrow.''

 

"Then it would be like our date to his cafe.'' Minghao added, imagining things already.

 

"Stop it, Ming. We're not even dating.'' I shrugged off.

 

"Then, let's date for real!'' Minghao suggested I only replied with a sighed.

 

"I told you, we have to finish our studies first. Ask me then, after we graduate.'' I shrugged both of my shoulders when suddenly my phone vibrated. "Ah. Someone's calling!''

 

When I look at it, Minghao then grabbed my phone and amswered it by himself.

 

"Hello Mingyu? How dare you call my girlfriend's phone!''

 

I could only sigh in defeat as I know that when the two interact the only result could be world war III.

 

"What do you mean, you lil punk! I am not her stalker!''

 

I then snatched my phone back and talked to Mingyu.

 

"Yes, Gyu? I'm sorry about Minghao.''

 

I then started to talked with Mingyu about the things at the Student Council before turning the call off, bidding Mingyu goodbye and goodnight.

 

"So? What happened.'' Minghao asked curiously

 

"We're gonna have Mingyu to come with us to Uncle Joshua's.'' I smiled which only made Minghao devastated.

 

"Third wheel again" he mumbled

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing, Let's have a movie marathon today" Minghao began to operate the DVD player. 

 

"I'll be making popcorn" I said and he just nodded. I went to the kitchen to prepare our snacks. 

 

"I'll be carrying that" Minghao snatched the tray from my hand. I glared at him and he just chuckled. 

 

Aish, this boy. We then sat at the couch and watched the whole series of the Final Destination. 

 

After the movie. I found out that Hao is already sleeping. Where? At my lap. Yep. I stared at his face and his cheek. I cleared my throat. And leaned forward. 

 

"Why do you have smooth skin... I'm jealous you punk. You're way to feminine than I" I whispered.