Fake Friends

WHO

Y/N P.O.V

 

"I'm home.'' I said as I suddenly became the refine child I were before. Retorting back to the Miss Prim and Proper the moment I stepped onto their household.

 

"Why are you late?'' My mom asked with a brow raised.

 

"Your uncle Joshua was looking for you earlier since he wanted you to taste his newly brewed coffee that he made.'' My mom said

 

I could only bow my head and apologize.

 

"I was out because I was handling some papers. I will be making it up for Uncle Joshua soon. For now, I would rest. Goodnight, Mom.'' I bid before going upstairs.

 

I then quickly closed the doors of my room the moment I went inside and squeak in joy as I reminisce the things that happened today. I'm quite enthusiastic when I'm finally being close to Junhui.

 

The next day, My grin widened when I noticed that Jun is already at his seat. Ignoring all my other classmates I have, I went straight to Jun and greeted him a

 

"Good morning, Jun!'' I said with a pure smile which was replied by a smile as well by Jun.

 

"Goodmorning, Y/N.'' He bid.

 

All of the people inside the classroom then started whispering as to what is happening. The most quiet guy and the student council president is talking? That's the most unbelievable thing that would ever happen.

 

"Y/N'' Tzuyu, a friend of yours then approached you as she was fixing some piles of papers.

 

"Ah! I'll be right back! I will hand this first to the faculty!'' I said before dashing off.

 

As soon as I was already done with my errands. I then went to the washroom but was dumbstruck when I heard my name.

 

"Y/N? Ah. She's being too confident nowadays.''

 

"She's talking to Jun, how dare she!''

 

"She's such a flirt, I know.''

 

"I can't believe our Student Council President is such a .''

 

My eyes are getting watery. I bite my lower lip to prevent it from falling.

 

"What do you mean? You're bestfriends with her right?.....Tzuyu.''

 

And that's when I ran off from the washroom and let my feet drag me anywhere. Anywhere as long as I'm alone. Anywhere as long as pain won't struck me. Anywhere as long as people aren't fake.