Bad Influence

WHO

It's already their lunch break. A group of girls wanted to asked Jun, it's about what happened earlier. Unfortunately when they decided to go near his desk Jun is already gone. The girls then decided they will ask him after class.

 

"Ah~ Another ordinary day" Jun sighed as he stretches his arms and began to sit on the floor.

 

"Ya, what's your food for today?" Wonwoo sat beside his bestfriend Jun.

 

Lunch time is the only time the two bestfriend can meet up. They already marked the rooftop as their territory even though students are not allowed to.

 

"Menu for today is Beef Teriyaki with my my speciality sau--" Jun said

 

"Yum!" Wonwoo stole his bestfriend's lunch and started eating.

 

"Yaa! That's my lunch!" Jun yelled as he try to steal his lunch back "Here's yours, you punk" He pointed at the other container. Sadly he was ignored. He grabbed the container and opens the lid and took a few bites.

 

"Hey, what do you think about Y/N?" he asked while taking another bite

 

"Hmm?" Wonwoo just glanced his bestfriend and just continued eating.

 

Upon receiving another silent treatment. Jun decided to poke his bestie's throat making Wonwoo burst his food out.

 

"The f---" He glared at Jun, who is smiling innocently.

 

He wipes his mouth using his hand and wipes it to Jun's clothes. Making the older scream in anger.

 

Wonwoo just smiled and said "Revenge"

 

Jun gave Wonwoo an ultimate roll eyes.

 

Wonwoo began to stand up, when he saw Jun grabbed his bottle of water preparing to splash it to him.

 

"Eyy..Junnie, chill" He slowly walks towards the door. Already holding the door knob. When he opened it he felt something strange. Wonowoo looks down and saw Y/N with a teary eyed. Y/N immediately hug Wonwoo and began to cry.

 

"HOW DARE YOU" Jun began to act like a betrayed husband. (The tables are turned).

 

He suddenly stops when Wonwoo gave him the stare. "Sorry" he mumbled.

 

"You two sit down and tells us what happened" Jun said while Wonwoo gently removes her arms.

 

The two of them began to sit on the floor. Y/N told the two boys what happened in the restroom. Jun is now comforting Y/N.

 

Wonwoo suddenly stands up "Aish, Let's go and make those bishes pay" he clench his fist

 

"Wonwoo, sit down" Jun said.

 

"Yep" the younger replied and sits back "You know, the perfect way to cheer her up is---"

 

"Don't you dare say it"

 

"Like I said, the perfect wa--"

 

"Wonwoo, that's bad you know"

 

"Ha. Coming from you"

 

Y/N looks at the two with a confused face. In the end, Wonwoo won the argument.

 

"Let's go to the arcade!" Wonwoo shouted while raising his fist up. Y/N then glance at Jun who is currently massaging his temple. "He looks so done with Wonwoo" Y/N thought.

 

"Fine, Let's go to the arcade" Jun stands up and pulls Y/N's wrist. "Let's have a good time" he said with a smile.

 

----------------------------

 

"EHhhhh!" Y/N exclaimed. She was in shocked when he saw the two boys ing their polo. She covered her eyes but time to time she tries peaking.

 

"Hey, you need to look like a deliquent so that we can pass those hall monitors" Wonwoo said while putting on his earrings

 

"True, If we looked like a bad they would just ignored us." Jihoon added.

 

The three quickly turned their heads and saw Jihoon who is smirking.

 

"Ssup!" He said

 

"What the hell are you doing here? Huh? Also Y U KEEP ON BUTTING IN?" Wonwoo bursted out.

 

"It's Soonyoung's idea" Jihoon blamed Hoshi who is quietly fixing his hair.

 

"Let them tag alone" Jun said rolling his eyes. He then started to mess Y/N's hair.

 

"So here's the plan, Soonyoung will give you a piggy back rid--"

 

"Ehhh! Why me?" Hoshi complained

 

"So again, Soonyoung will give you a piggy back ride and if the hall monitor asked where the both of you are going. He will just say, to the clinic" Wonwoo said ignoring Hoshi's demands.

 

"I have a questioned"

 

They all look at the fairy.

 

"Who will give me a piggy back ride" Jihoon said with a grin

 

Jun and Wonwoo exchanged glance.

 

The two began walking into the corridor. Hoshi is carrying Y/N at his back. They suddenly stopped when a student approach them

 

"Where are you two going?" asked by the guy. Hoshi looks at him and told him they're going to the clinic with a not so cold tone. Y/N started to bury her face on Hoshi's back holding back her laughter at the same time. "That's Minghao.." she thought.

 

Minghao just gave Hoshi a nod and continues to walk. He then stopped and turned his head. He looked at the girl being carried and he felt that he knows that girl.

 

Hoshi and Y/N arrived at the school gate safety. "Are you okay?" he asked. Y/N gave him an okay sign then asked where is are the others.

 

"RUUUUUN!" The two looked for the person who is screaming and saw Wonwoo running while Jun is carrying Jihoon from behind "WE GOT CAUGHT" he said reaching the two and grabbing their wrist to run also.

 

The four began running like there's no tomorrow. Because of that they reached their destination with out spending a single penny.

 

Jun kept on scolding Wonwoo. He then realized that his arms is getting heavy.

 

"Eyy, When are planning on getting off" Jun said as he tap Jihoon's arm.

 

"When are you planning to stop walking?" Jihoon sassed back " Be grateful. I didn't bring my guitar with me"

 

The three didn't realized that Y/N and Hoshi are already inside the arcade and was mesmarize on how noisy and big the place is.

 

"Wooooow!" Her eyes are full of sparks that she began running around pointing at the things she wanted to try. " I want this, and that, oh wait that one, nope maybe that? waaaah~ I can't dec--"

 

Y/N falls down "Hey!" she shouted and looks up and saw a guy or it's a girl. She tilt her head analyzing the person's gender.

 

"What are you doing here? During your class hours? Students are not allowed here. Please leave before I report you at your school" The guy said seriously.

 

Y/N's eyes started watering "Y/N!" she looked at the person calling her and saw Jun. She rushed towards him and hides behind his back "That guy or girl is mean" She said while pointing at the guy.

 

"Omo! Junny! My baby! Waaaaah!" The guy pulls Jun and gave him a tight hug. "I told you to call me hyung"

 

"Unc--le t--oo ti--ght" Jun taps his Uncle's back.

 

He then was released when Wonwoo came in "Yo, Uncle Jeonghan.. Oh sh---" Jeonghan pulls Wonwoo's wrist and gives him a tight hug like he did to Jun. "It's Jeonghan HYUNG, You're making me old"

 

"What are you two idiots doing here?" Jeonghan said"Also you brought a girl here"

 

"Correction, they're 4 idiots here and a girl" Jihoon interrupt and gave him a smile before heading to the karaoke stall.

 

"What the? FAIRY?" Jeonghan asked as he points the lil guy who passed by.

 

"Yep" Wonwoo said

 

"Wait wait, back to the topic and let me explain" Jun said

 

He then explained to his uncle what happened.

 

On the other side, Y/N is back to her old self which is full of joy and curiosity. She kept on running around and around. She didn't noticed that Wonwoo is staring at her as she kept on saying she wanted try this and that.

 

Wonwoo began to walk directly into the counter passing thru Jun and Jeonghan in between who are having a serious conversation. Upon reaching the counter he opened one of the drawers and grabbed one pack of tokens he closed the drawer.

 

"Give me that" Hoshi said grabbing the plastic bag out of his hand and left him dumbfounded.

 

He opened the drawer again and took another pack of tokens. He then closed the drawer.

 

"Thank you very much" Jihoon said grabbing the plastic bag out of his hand and left him once again dumbfounded.

 

He opened the drawer again and took 2 packs of token. He hides is under his shirt and proceeds on walking passing thru Jun and Jeonghan again.

 

"Here" He gave the pack to Y/N.

 

"Waaaah" Y/N screamed full of joy.

 

She then pulls Wonwoo's wrist to go to the shooting game. The two of them began to play which later on Hoshi and Jihoon started tagging along. And each time they went to try other games they always passed thru Jun and Jeonghan in the middle. Making the two guys irritated.

 

"STOP" the two guys shout. Jeonghan is holding Wonwoo and Hoshi's shoulder while Jun is holding Y/N and Jihoon's wrist.

 

"The four of you are making us dizzy" Jeonghan said

 

"Who said that you two can talk in the middle" Wonwoo said with a sass. Y/N and Hoshi nodded. "True"

 

"Savage" Jihoon added

 

"Now the three oppas and I will continue on playing" Y/N said removing the grip of Jun and pulling Jihoon's wrist which the latter pulled Hoshi's sleeves followed by him pulling Wonwoo's arm.

 

The two guys let out a sigh "Girls"