Intruder Alert

WHO

The next day. Jun is all ready for school. He was about to head out when he heard noises coming in the kitchen. "There's a rat again" he thought. He grab a random thing and tip toes towards the kitchen. He doesn't want to scare the lil rat away. He will just hit it. Again he heard the rat making crunchy noise. "Shi--, that parasite might be eating something." He reached his destination. He prayed that he won't kill the animal first.

 

"Why the hell are you holding a flashlight?" Said none other than Wonwoo, whose eating Jun's chips and still on his pajamas.

 

Jun began to hold the flashlight against his chest and slowly falling on his knees. His bestfriend bends down still munching the chips he stole.

 

"Ahhh, so you thought there's a lil rat here" wonwoo said

 

"There is a rat here. A big rat actually named Jeon Wonwoo" Jun replied as he grabbed a handfull of chips and shoved it to his mouth. To relieve his morning stress.

 

"Actually there are 2 rats and a cat here" Wonwoo said while munching the chips

 

"REALLY?!" Jun said with disbelief

 

"Yep, They said that they're on the way"

 

"Wait..so they're not HERE...yet"

 

"Yep"

 

Jun flicks Woo's forehead making him lose his balance.

 

"Yaa!" Woo began to sat up straight and playfully hit Jun's arm.

 

He was then hit back by the older.

 

"Bad rat..No Bad sloth" Jun said before laughing

 

While the two casually sitting on the floor. Jun founds out that, they don't have any class today. He began to change his clothes while his bestfriend is lying on his bed.

 

"Off to work?" wonwoo said

 

"Yep, I need to provide expenses for Dino and I. My lil brother is growing up"

 

"Anddd the most responsible brother goes to Wen Junhui" Wonwoo said while giving the empty bag of chips to Jun.

 

"Is this some kind of trophy? Or you want me to throw this to the trash because you're a sloth?"

 

"Both" Wonwoo said "I'm gonna take a nap. Don't cha worry I'll be the one fetching Dino and we will directly go to the cafe" he said while pulling the blanket over his head.

 

"Sloth indeed" Jun mumbles before closing the door. "I'm off now" he went to the rack to get his shoes.

 

Suddenly he heard a beep sound. Meaning someone is coming inside his house.

 

"You're going somewhere?" Jihoon asked.

 

"Work maybe?" Hoshi asked.

 

"Yes and yes. And I think I'll be getting used to people trespassing my house" Jun said sarcastically

 

"I'll take that as a compliment" Hoshi said proudly

 

"Well take care. We'll be invading your privacy starting now" Jihoon bowed and gave him an annoying smile.

 

Jun roll eyes and wave a goodbye to the two trespasser before closing the front door.

 

He then let out a big sigh. "For dino" he said.

 

While going downstairs he bumped into the landowner.

 

"Ah, Goodmorning Cheol Hyung" he smiled and bowed

 

"Oh, Junny. Don't have any class?" Seungcheol asked.

 

"Nope, Going to Joshua hyung's cafe"

 

"Jisoo eyy" A mischievous smile form upon Seungcheol's lip

 

"Hyung, you're thinking something evil. Nope nope nope" Jun continued going down the stairs "I won't do it! The last thing you make me do it. I ended up getting preach by him for 5 consecutive hours" he added

 

"But but but but but" Seungcheol plead.

 

Jun finally reached the last step of the stairs. He turned around and looked directly at his hyungs eyes.

 

"Hyung, If you want to prank Joshua hyung. You can asked Jihoon or Uncle Jeonghan. They both have the genes" He said with a smile. He then pat his hyung's shoulder and left him.

 

"Goood point" Seungcheol said rubbing his chin. His smile slowly turned into a grin. "I'll wait inside his house with Jeonghan or Jihoon" he laugh evilly

 

A/N: The next chapter will be the introduction of the characters.